PDA

View Full Version : Custom Train DVD's For Sale $10.00

jlg759
10-31-2004, 04:02 PM
Hello I am selling DVD videos of trains around Hagerstown Md, Harrisburg Pa and Martinsburg Wva Area. The footage is NS, CSX, Odd Stuff Maryland Midland and others. I will custom make the DVD for you from footage I have shot. I also have many hours of steam video that I can also put on a dvd all shot using a tripod and I will only add clips that are good. No switching or ideling locomotives here. Here is the best part I am selling the DVD's for the low price of $10.00 + exact shipping cost to you. I also have video of NS Steam Trips with 1218 and 611 and others. This footage was shot using a VHS Camcorder and after computer enhancement is crystal clear. I have a DVD also of the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad steam 2-8-0 734 taken during all times of the year including winter photo specials. Hey for $10.00 it's a steal and you just might like what you see. I will be starting a web page with more DVD options and photo's for sale E-mail me at jlg759@comcast.net if you would like to be added to the list.
Thanks
Joe