PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION ABOUT BAD CROPPING

julioeddie
01-07-2005, 06:14 AM
Well guys i saw some pics in here that has bad cropping like one of my collection. My pic was rejected from database and i don't know why the pics from another photographers were not rejected. see ya!.

J C

Ween
01-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Well guys i saw some pics in here that has bad cropping like one of my collection. My pic was rejected from database and i don't know why the pics from another photographers were not rejected. see ya!.

J C

Subject: QUESTION ABOUT BAD CROPPING

So, where exactly is your question?

Guilford350
01-07-2005, 03:34 PM
We can help you more if you show us your rejected photo.

Joe
01-08-2005, 01:42 AM
He was asking why his badly cropped photo was rejected, when everyone elses' badly cropped photos were accepted. It's probably because the screeners don't like you. :roll:

cmherndon
01-08-2005, 02:12 AM
He was asking why his badly cropped photo was rejected, when everyone elses' badly cropped photos were accepted. It's probably because the screeners don't like you. :roll:

Well, Joe, if that's the case, then they must not like everybody since everyone who uploads gets photos rejected. You know, the trick is not to upload everything that comes out of your camera, and instead just upload your BEST shots. I find it amusing that a lot of people still fail to grasp this relatively simple guideline.

quiksmith10
01-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Well, I'm one of many that have had good photos rejected for stupid reasons. I have found that it's not as consistent as people say. Whenever I have one of my photos rejected for a bad reason, I can find plenty of others that look just like mine, maybe even worse, that get accepted. I fail to see the consistency that people rave about here although I have seen it getting better lately