PDA

View Full Version : Dont ya just hated when.....

E.M. Bell
02-26-2005, 05:41 PM
The sun is shining , tons of trains are running, its 57 degree's at the end of February and you sleep over 3 hours past when you had the alram set?? To add insult to injury you could have caught the really good stuff (like a unit sulpher train with a pair if CP beaver boats...a fairly rare thing on the NS around here) if you had only drug your sorry hind end out of bed, and by the time you DO get up all the good Soutbound traffic is gone.....its enough to make a fellow mad!!

Ween
02-26-2005, 08:31 PM
you sleep over 3 hours past when you had the alram set??

Well, at least you weren't late for a flight or a test...not that that's ever happened before...:eek:

cmherndon
02-26-2005, 10:48 PM
And to make it even worse, there's no talk of sun for at least a week...

brunswickrailfan
02-27-2005, 02:29 AM
Bah. Snow's cool...see:

[photoid=95482]

cmherndon
02-27-2005, 04:19 AM
Bah. Snow's cool.

What's snow? :lol:

E.M. Bell
02-27-2005, 04:40 AM
This year, everytime the weather man has even mentioned the word snow, it has rained or the sun has been out, and thats just not fair. I am one of the crazy people who LIKE snow...if yall are tired of it, send some south!

mojo628
02-27-2005, 04:47 AM
I am one of the crazy people who LIKE snow...if yall are tired of it, send some south!

As long as it stops at the Tennessee line. We like are winters mild and uneventful here in Memphis.:-P

Ken Carr
02-27-2005, 05:31 AM
I settle for snow over these cloudy rainy days, or with lots of overcast and smog...hence the reason for so many night shots. The days of Blue skies are still weeks away except for when I'm working.

Silagi
02-27-2005, 07:20 AM
If it ever snowed here, I would be in heaven! I would be shootiing anything and everything! I have lived here in the SF Bay Area all my life (45yrs) and with exception of snow on the higher peaks around the bay, it has snowed here where the snow has stuck to the ground a total of 1 time.....and within an hour or two it was all gone! I would love to shoot in the snow.

ssw9662
02-27-2005, 05:37 PM
We have a few inches of snow on the ground here in the northeast right now, but when winter's over, the precipitation will probably stay around and we'll get a total of 5 feet of rain like last year :eek: