PDA

View Full Version : Caleb Herndon, check it out

Ween
03-27-2005, 04:50 AM
Caleb,

Look like you've got a friend on the TRAINS.com message board. He thinks you're EM Bell, but he still calls you ugly. Check it out:

http://www.trains.com/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=33801

Ween
03-27-2005, 05:02 AM
Actually, it's a member of this forum airing dirty laundry. Classy!

cmherndon
03-27-2005, 05:10 AM
:lol:

Thanks for the heads up on that! Some people just don't know when to shut up. :roll:

However, "Photo God" does sound like a nice title... :twisted:

I just love how I'm gaining sooooo much popularity in the railfanning world. :lol:

E.M. Bell
03-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Oh geez..thanks for finding that ween...I was having a most stressful evening dealing with some stuff here on RP, and now I am just having a good ol fashioned laugh after caleb passed that along to me! The fellow that posted that caused some trouble here earlier this evening (but he wont be anymore) and now seems to be taking out his frustrations over on that that forum. Just for the record, that pic is not me (I am MUCH uglier than caleb, check out my user profile to see for yourself) and I was not born in 1982. Its a dang shame he had to go take a few swings at us, but he could have at least got the right information :)

just to dang funny...i got to go wake up the wife just to show her that!!

Ween
03-27-2005, 05:21 AM
I'm just confused as to how he got you guys mixed up? I mean, it's not like you both don't have your names as your usernames or Caleb's photo isn't under his name. Dumb!

Joe
03-27-2005, 05:23 AM
And then he mixes you both up by calling you "Vader", I believe that is a different screener's alias!

E.M. Bell
03-27-2005, 05:25 AM
yea, well, it takes all kinds to make the world spin Ween...

I told caleb at least now he has a grand story to tell "I am so ugly that the mere sight of me put this poor elderly fellow into a kiniption fit"

:twisted:

SD70MAC
03-27-2005, 05:27 AM
Wow! That guy is really something else! A real piece of work. I have seen 10 year olds act more mature than him. :lol:

StL-rail
03-27-2005, 05:59 AM
I used to be a regular on the TRAINS forums, then I quit. There were just too many kooks, crazies, and plain strange people on the forum for it to be fun anymore. Not to mention an excessive amount of flame wars. I find RP.net and RAILROAD.NET forums much more respectable.

Chris Starnes
03-27-2005, 06:13 AM
Nothing exciting happens on the forums until I leave for the day ;)

I guess you guys are really trying to give the fill-in moderator a test on his skills. So far he is doing well ;)

E.M. Bell
03-27-2005, 07:08 AM
the fill in mod needs some nerve pills...please, just stay home from now on....

Ru1056
03-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Poor E.M. Bell :lol:

You are a better man than I for being a moderator. My BS dectector is set pretty low.

Looks like Sparky got zapped on the troll zapper.

Billy

cmherndon
03-28-2005, 11:52 PM
That thread was deleted off the Trains.com forums. Looks like it's actually a moderated board. :shock:

Ween
03-29-2005, 12:30 AM
That's too bad because that thread pointed out exactly what a jack hole that guy was...most of it was his own posting that proved it.

Oh well, I'm sure he'll be back...

E.M. Bell
03-29-2005, 12:41 AM
The fact that thread survived as long as it did over there just goes to show you why its important to have mods for these message boards. We have been very lucky here at RP in the fact that just about everyone is well behaved and civil,and that says a lot about our users. When a thread is locked or deleted, it has nothing to do with censorship or anything like that, its simply to "nip it in the bud" before stuff like that excalates.

Its just a crying shame when someone has to resort to personal attacks like that in a public forum, aganst someone they dont even know and without any provacation. Ween said that fellow will be back, and your right, but he wont be back here....

mtrails
03-29-2005, 12:54 AM
E.M. Bell,

With this post, I must say in front of everyone that I had a thread removed for attacking you for your comments at my naiveness, though the remarks made were belittling. I have never appologized to you for that, so I appologize. I would also like to say that I did write to Chris at Jetphotos.net, thanking whoever was responsible for removing that thread. Good job guys.