PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News About The Internet . . .

randy moore
03-29-2005, 11:08 PM
at least to me it is, please keep reading now that you are this far along. I have been contributing to RP.NET since August 2003 and have read through the forums all along, even though I don't post much or respond to many posts. I try and stay in the shadows and not stir up a storm.

For the past year I have struggling trying to get a personal website up and going and finally have the first version, the first stepping stone, published and available. I have been through four different software packages and have totally built this site three times (once in each of three packages) and have finally found what I am comfortable with.

I am definitely an amatuer photography who enjoys railfanning, and know even less about website development, but I have had a ball learning and getting to this point. I will try and keep it light and lively and current. Please take some time and visit my new site. Comments of constructive ideas and comments are always welcome, just don't be too harsh, ok. Anything that might get broken or not working correctly I need to know also.

Thanks for you time

http://www.rdmphoto.net

ssw9662
03-30-2005, 12:03 AM
Nice site! :)

Guilford350
03-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Great site! The setup is nice and is easy to navigate.

Mat '64
03-30-2005, 07:03 AM
:shock: *Slobber* *Slobber* *Slobber* :shock:

Cheers,
David.