PDA

View Full Version : Something I'd like to see

urslow
09-22-2003, 01:47 AM
Hi,
Something I'd like to see is a way to send comments to the screener. I accidently uploaded a duplicate shot, there was also another reason I thought this would be a good idea, but for the life of me I can't remember. So at that time I could have sent a quick note to say what happened. But none the less, I think this feature would save the screeners a bit of time. Just a thought.......any thoughts from the other folks here?
This of course isn't intended to be a way for the uploaders to argue with the screener as to why they were rejected. But a way to save them time

Al 8)

petertenthije
09-23-2003, 06:09 PM
What I usually do when I upload a shot twice is change the information with the pic. Remove the train type, lcoation and details and write down "double upload, please disregard" or something like that.

Guilford350
09-23-2003, 06:43 PM
What I always do before uploading any photos is make a list of the photos that are going to be uploaded. As I upload each photo, I cross it off the list. That way I know which photos have been uploaded or have yet to be uploaded during that session.

iCe
09-24-2003, 12:54 AM
Hey Guilford350

I do it like that too! :D

E.M. Bell
09-24-2003, 02:20 AM
post removed..

E.M. Bell
09-24-2003, 02:24 AM
ooppps... that last post was supposed to a respone to a differnt thread.. sorry, didnt mean to post it here

:cry: :cry: