PDA

View Full Version : benq 3410

dodi4200
06-10-2005, 09:47 AM
hi all my friends
finally i desided to buy adigital camera and when i went to acomputer center and asked for agood digital camera afriend for me told me about (BENQ3410) and when i asked him about the price he told me its about 650 egyptian pound so i come quickly to our beloved website to ask all of yurs about this one and is this camera good or not? it think that its 3mp and have lcd screen.
also i wanna to know is the pix caught by it can be accepted here in our website or not?
waiting to hear soon from yurs all :)
mohamed:D

MOJAX
06-10-2005, 03:01 PM
I found a link to the specs of the camera you are looking at:
http://www.benq.co.ae/www/front/BenqMain.asp?MenuHead=138&ShowType=program&FileURL=product.asp&style=5645&headline=Tech%20Specs&model=DC3410&GenMenu=&RootId=0

Hope this helps.

dodi4200
06-10-2005, 03:50 PM
thanks mojax for this nice link also i can say that its avery helpful link
but i have aquestion i read in the link that Total pixels: 2.0 Mega-pixels CMOS and Effective pixels: 1.92 Mega-pixels i canot know wat the number of mega pixles that i can say that this camera have?
and if it was 2 mega pixles is the pix from it can be accepted to our beloved website? thanks:)
mohamed :D

Ru1056
06-10-2005, 10:01 PM
and if it was 2 mega pixles is the pix from it can be accepted to our beloved website? thanks

This thread already discusses that topic.
http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1954

also i wanna to know is the pix caught by it can be accepted here in our website or not?

Camera doesn't matter. Content does.

dodi4200
06-11-2005, 07:51 AM
im sorry im man i forgot that discuss from railfanzone
i wanna to know u that i have acmera (FOCUS 35MM) and no pic from it is accepted.
i uploaded more than 100 pix and no one was accepted
so i think that the problem is from the camera
so i will try my luck
mohamed :D

mbates
07-25-2005, 08:40 PM
There's only so much CONTENT can do for you.

You've got to have a good camera, too.

I used to use a 2 megapixel camera and have since upgraded to
a 5 megapixel.

The difference is like night and day. Sure content is important, but good equipment is just as important.

Anything less than 3 megapixels is a waste of money. 5 megapixel is average,
6-8 megapixels is becoming the new benchmark.