PDA

View Full Version : Stations/Terminals

przyb
07-01-2005, 04:18 PM
For some time now I've been trying to upload a photo to the Stations/Terminals category. But I keep getting Bad Motives. Could someone please tell me why!?

Here are my recent rejections:

http://www.railpictures.net/viewreject.php?id=141569
http://www.railpictures.net/viewreject.php?id=141206

I also realised that many people don't obey those categories... it really makes you mad when you're looking for particular shots get this whole bunch of photos which don't fit to those categories...

Donna
07-01-2005, 05:03 PM
I wonder if the pictures would be accepted if you were on the track side of things and had a train pulling into the station.

4kV
07-01-2005, 05:43 PM
No telling, there are several station pictures on this site without tracks, so I might suggest appealing it. It also may be that you could take it at a different angle to get rid of the parking lot full of cars.

csx_fan
07-01-2005, 05:55 PM
It also may be that you could take it at a different angle to get rid of the parking lot full of cars.

That's a good idea. It also might help if the photo made it more obvious that it was a railway station, and not the city hall - or some other non-railroad type of building.

cmherndon
07-01-2005, 06:33 PM
I wonder if the pictures would be accepted if you were on the track side of things and had a train pulling into the station.

It also might help if the photo made it more obvious that it was a railway station, and not the city hall - or some other non-railroad type of building.

Well said. There's nothing that really screams out, "Hey, this is a train station!"

dodi4200
07-01-2005, 11:32 PM
im agree with 4kv i think that you should appeal the pix as its really very nice ones specially the red color of them and the volume :)

Ken Carr
07-02-2005, 02:33 AM
The first shot is cluttered with vehicles and there is nothing to reflect that it is a station. The second is also lacking. Just my opinion. May I suggest a front shot of the station or maybe a photo of the rear of the station with trains in the shot. I may be wrong but I think either photo will be rejected on appeal. Ken

przyb
07-02-2005, 05:51 AM
Thanks for your help guys... It worked... :)

[photoid=111120]

dodi4200
07-03-2005, 02:53 PM
you are welcome at anytime man just ask and tell us yur problems and you will find agood friends here to share with you there ideas and suggestions.
also im waiting to see more pix from poland in our great database

Donna
07-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks for your help guys... It worked...

CONGRATULATIONS !! :-D