PDA

View Full Version : This is bad...

iCe
10-29-2003, 04:13 AM
http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=36502

Note the front/side of the locomotive a little to the right of the right red light, just above the yellow stripes. Can you guys see a little spot of weird dark green? Is that just the reflection on uneven metal, or did I maybe mess something up in Photoshop? See, this is my favorite photo, and I no longer have the orginal ( :x ) I'm so paranoid now, the first thing I see when I look at that photo is that weird spot of green...please tell me it's just the dents in the casing of the locomotive... :cry: :cry:

S.C. Vermillion
10-29-2003, 05:30 AM
I think the photo is great. As for the spot. The locomotive looks dirty. And the spot looks like a spot where someone or something has rubbed on it rubbing the dirt off. Or what most would say as a clean spot on a dirty surface. Great photo!

Shawn

Ken Carr
10-29-2003, 05:55 AM
Ice it looks fine
But is there really a problem or you just trying for extra hits on your pictures?? LOL....

iCe
10-29-2003, 10:23 PM
Ice it looks fine
But is there really a problem or you just trying for extra hits on your pictures?? LOL....

No no...I really think something is wrong...if it were on any other photo I wouldn't care...it's just I really like this one.

Anyways...whoever thinks I'm just trying to plug my photo, don't click on it.

Chris Starnes
10-29-2003, 10:35 PM
Looks fine, ICE. Some things are out of the photographers control, that was one of them. I really don't think it was anything you did with the image.

iCe
10-29-2003, 10:38 PM
Ok Chris...whoa...three posts? lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris Starnes
10-29-2003, 10:43 PM
Problem corrected :D

iCe
10-29-2003, 10:51 PM
Problem corrected :D

oh...admin powers...wouldn't that be wonderful :twisted: :evil: :D

Chris Starnes
10-29-2003, 10:58 PM