PDA

View Full Version : 1 Item I'd like to see......

urslow
11-02-2003, 06:24 PM
in the submission form is a comment to the screener. There are times when there is a reason why I uploaded a picture and you want to make the reason clear before it gets rejected. Maybe there is a reason why you took a picture that is "looking up" at a railcar or loco.
I think this added little feature would be of benefit to all.

As always thanks to the admins who run this site for their energies and a fine site.

Al :D

oltmannd
11-03-2003, 03:29 PM
I agree. That would be a good idea. There have been a number of times I'd have liked to make a comment to the screeners that is more than I would like to place in the description.

Chris Starnes
11-03-2003, 06:16 PM
I think this is something that can be added in the future. Chris is out of town at the present interviewing for a new job. So it will be a while before we can get anything like that online.

In the meantime, if you have a comment to the screeners you can place it in the description. Once the photo is screened, the screener can remove that comment before it is added to the database.

busyEMT
11-23-2003, 11:26 PM
Just wondering if anything was done further in this interest. I have a pic that would fall under this category.