PDA

View Full Version : Central AVE. In Louisville,Ky

NSFan14
03-09-2006, 06:32 PM
On Saturday I was watching trains in louisville,ky And as i was going by The ns line to dansville On Central AVE. there was a train stoped and about 25-30 police cars and a evidence investigation unit Does anyone know what was going on.

jaanfo
03-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Well, It would help if we knew what type of train it was, and what time of day... If it were an Amtrak (I know) it could be any nuber of things. However, I'd say that most likely it was a trespasser... I've seen the aftermath of trespasser encounters and trust me, they need a lot of help cleaning the train and surrounding areas afterward... A common term I've heard amongst employees is "Kibbles 'n 'bits". (*Stops getting carried away*). The accident investigation unit is always called out for a fatality, and it takes about two to three hours to clean, and for the train and scene to be released back to the railroad so they can run again.

So most likely, you saw the aftermath of some idiot standing on or near the tracks.

cmherndon
03-10-2006, 12:43 AM
If it were an Amtrak

Amtrak has not run into Louisville since July 6, 2003. They didn't run on the Louisville District anyway.

The ns line to dansville On Central AVE. there was a train stoped and about 25-30 police cars and a evidence investigation unit Does anyone know what was going on.

Could've been an aforementioned trespasser or a gang war. You never know in that part of town.

NSFan14
03-10-2006, 03:19 AM
It was just weird to see that It could of been a hobo Out on the tracks And got hit

Bryan Jones
03-17-2006, 02:26 AM
On Saturday I was watching trains in louisville,ky And as i was going by The ns line to dansville On Central AVE. there was a train stoped and about 25-30 police cars and a evidence investigation unit Does anyone know what was going on.

A person committed suicide down there that afternoon and the investigation was taking place.

Bryan Jones

NSFan14
03-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Ok Thanks Bryan