PDA

View Full Version : Union Pacific Licensing Program

mojo628
11-13-2003, 05:13 PM
From the UP website:

http://www.uprr.com/aboutup/licensing/

Union Pacific Licensing Program

Thank you for your interest in Union Pacific licensing.

Union Pacific holds one of the oldest corporate trademarks in the nation and has become the custodian for trademarks from dozens of historic railroads that comprise the modern Union Pacific.

In order to protect the company's trademarks from unauthorized use and potential harm, Union Pacific requires a licensing agreement for any use of a current or historic trademark of Union Pacific or its constituent railroads. Anyone wishing to use these logos must file a licensee application and obtain a licensing contract from Union Pacific. Applicants are reviewed carefully to ensure they will positively represent Union Pacific brand values. These restrictions do not apply to in-home model railroad hobbyists who create Union Pacific-branded equipment for personal use.

To apply for a license to use a Union Pacific logo, please submit a completed licensee application.

Manufacturers and Suppliers currently licensed for Union Pacific merchandise.
Non-Profit licensees.

Union Pacific controls the use of all modern and historic logos from Union Pacific and constituent railroads, including logos that are not pictured on this Web site.

Hmmmm....... how 'bout dat?? :shock:

Guilford350
11-13-2003, 07:20 PM
Counting the number of logos on that page, 11 railroads in total made the Union Pacific what it is today. :shock:

yardmaster
12-06-2003, 09:30 PM
Union Pacific sucks!!! If they think Im gonna pay them to use a logo from a "fallen flag" a.k.a CNW, they can go f%$& themselves! I'll use it anyways :lol: :lol: . U.P can kiss my fat hairy dupa

Guilford350
12-07-2003, 12:26 AM
Union Pacific sucks!!! If they think Im gonna pay them to use a logo from a "fallen flag" a.k.a CNW, they can go f%$& themselves! I'll use it anyways :lol: :lol: . U.P can kiss my fat hairy dupa

Wow, that was intellegent...