PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Subdivision timetable?

socalrailfan
08-26-2006, 06:41 PM
Does anyone have a timetable for the Phoenix Sub?

Pat Lorenz
08-27-2006, 01:45 AM
The are scans from Altamont Press most recent issue timetable and also a scan of a rail maps atlas. This should be more than enough info. The scanner freq's are there also. I wish i could give you some first hand tips on the area but i have not yet railfanned this sub yet.

Please save these attachments to your computer, this way i can delete them later on. It is filling my attachment space full right now.

PAT in Tucson, AZ

socalrailfan
08-27-2006, 01:59 AM
My bad, I should have mentioned I need the BNSF timetables. Especially from arouns the Flagstaff area and down to Phoenix. Thanks, I will save the others though! :grin:

cactus65
08-27-2006, 03:03 AM
http://www.bnsf.com/ttc/Timetable/pdfs/southwest_102004.pdf

Try this, not sure if it is what you are looking for or not

socalrailfan
08-27-2006, 03:10 AM
Sweet, thank you! Does anyone know how many trains a day run on the Phoenix Sub?

cactus65
08-27-2006, 03:26 AM
not sure on that, have always spent all my time around the Flag. area, where you have the potentional of seeing a train every 15 min or so.
Good luck and happy hunting
I look forward to another trip there in March 07

Pat Lorenz
08-27-2006, 04:02 AM
Ok, well i got both. Here is the BNSF ones.

Again, please save these so i can delete in a couple days.

PAT

socalrailfan
08-27-2006, 04:11 AM
Saved! Any other tips for me??? :D

Pat Lorenz
08-27-2006, 05:31 AM
i dont thinks so, but i would like to know what you think of the area, after you get back. Please post a paragraph or something. I may do something like your doing one of these days.

Last spring when i went to needles/ kingman for 4 days i took the route from tucson through wikenburg. I found the BNSF line to be sort of remote, i was unable to see it clearly from the road, but if you can get back there then it should pay off big. The scenery and what not looked very nice, real thick in place. I would love to see the result.

Defanetly use map quest to find back roads through the area. Its a great tool.

socalrailfan
08-28-2006, 11:13 PM
Post a paragraph, no I'll be posting a big trip report! :D