PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon..pedestrain vs Train ?

SJCAlien
09-09-2006, 02:10 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8195352370399857915&hl=en

This is the third pedestrian accident this week in the Greater San Jose area...Mountain View, then Morgan Hill and last night in Gilroy. The lead engine # 5713. I just happened to be in the area. I have filmed, within the last 2 weeks, where this person landed. I was thinking of going out again this night to film this train...but was delayed at the bank on friday night due to long lines. I am sooo glad I wasn't here filming. I stayed back filming from a distance. I am going to delete this video soon from G.Vid., check it out now.

SJC Alien

SD70MACMAN
09-12-2006, 02:26 AM
And thats why you dont f*** around with trains.

SJCAlien
09-13-2006, 05:36 AM
...Turns out, according to the newspaper, the guy was walking southbound on the tracks.....they blasted the horn....the track walker "flipped" off the train without turning around................................

Alien

Tåg
09-13-2006, 06:28 AM
Woopie, another face that crew gets to drink out of their mind.

Drewster
09-13-2006, 08:30 AM
I drove by the scene around 7ish on my way to get some food, a lot of ppl walking to the scene, the give away it was a person hit by a train was the UP cop cars everywhere

trainmonster
09-13-2006, 07:29 PM
...Turns out, according to the newspaper, the guy was walking southbound on the tracks.....they blasted the horn....the track walker "flipped" off the train without turning around................................

Alien

Sounds like a suicide to me.

Rich

devights
09-14-2006, 08:39 AM
Woopie, another face that crew gets to drink out of their mind.
As much as I'd like to blow off rail fatalities thinking about how stupid the person was, I can't forget that the crew has to live with that image for the rest of their lives...

LAHDPOP
09-14-2006, 02:11 PM
As much as I'd like to blow off rail fatalities thinking about how stupid the person was, I can't forget that the crew has to live with that image for the rest of their lives...

That's exactly what he was refering to.

Tåg
09-15-2006, 02:28 AM

You can NEVER "blow off" that person you kill for the rest of your life. Even if it was a bummy that fell off your train or passed out in the middle of the tracks or some DUI that tryed to beat me to a crossing. All you can think about is that was a living breathing person with a mother and a father. Then there is the smell of blood, breaks, gasoline etc.

But hey we get THREE whole days off...

John Fladung
09-15-2006, 03:31 AM
Around here people wave before they get hit/struck. I guess there they give em' the finger.

Tåg
09-15-2006, 03:52 AM
Around here people wave before they get hit/struck. I guess there they give em' the finger.

A woman I hit turned around and covered her ears.