PDA

View Full Version : Bounty set for tree branch at Seven Mile, OH

Mgoldman
09-19-2006, 06:36 AM
Wanted!

Looking to have the tree branch jutting out of the water at Seven Mile, OH eliminated. Through research via pictures posted on RP, I have formulated a plan of attack to remove such object from such location.

The deal needs to be wrapped up by October as I don't think I can tolerate another such photo. Details will be kept private.

Not for the timid nor those with weak stomaches.

I will have a heavy duty mulcher and circular saws available for the "job".

Serious only.

Anyone else getting tired of that branch?
Mind you, it's not the photo, just that dang'd branch!!

Switched out
09-19-2006, 11:09 AM
I'll do it, http://www.smileycons.com/img/cloud/cloudiesaw.gif Just send several thousand http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5elf/dollars.gif for my air fare and I'll be right over.

Christine.

J
09-19-2006, 12:20 PM
The branch adds "scale" to the foreground and the angle is perfect for directing the viewer's eye back into the focual point of the image. Rather than cutting it down, I'd suggest placing a small teddy bear on the branch facing the camera with it's right arm pointing to the railroad. You'd have the makings of a masterpiece.

busyEMT
09-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Inflate a green garbage bag, place it over the trunk, call it Nessie.

CG_F45
09-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Wanted!

Looking to have the tree branch jutting out of the water at Seven Mile, OH eliminated. Through research via pictures posted on RP, I have formulated a plan of attack to remove such object from such location.

The deal needs to be wrapped up by October as I don't think I can tolerate another such photo. Details will be kept private.

Not for the timid nor those with weak stomaches.

I will have a heavy duty mulcher and circular saws available for the "job".

Serious only.

Mind you, it's not the photo, just that dang'd branch!!

Mitch,

This reminds me of the whole QJ chase in Illinois/Iowa....my dad and I would be scouting out photo locations, only to have weeds in the picture. At one point,my dad said something to the effect of..."foamers should really start carrying flame throwers around!" :grin:

Joe the Photog
09-19-2006, 01:58 PM
Mitch;

If you need more help, forget the air fare for me. Just help with gas and a hotel room and my years of expirience in getting tree branches out of ponds might just come in handy.

The only probalem is that I don't actually have any expirience in this field.

Joe

Cyclonetrain
09-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Not exactly kosher for rp.net, but its free!

ccaranna
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Wanted!Looking to have the tree branch jutting out of the water at Seven Mile, OH eliminated.
I'll be the first one in line.

The deal needs to be wrapped up by October as I don't think I can tolerate another such photo.
Neither can I!!

Serious only.
You can count on me.

You read my mind.