PDA

View Full Version : Chat night annouced

E.M. Bell
12-20-2003, 03:09 PM
The results of the poll are in...our weekly RP chat night will be on Sundays, starting at 7:00pm (Eastern Time) and running till when ever the West Coast folks call it quits.... Thanks to everyone (or at least the 11 folks who bothered to vote)...

if you are having troubles logging onto our chat room, check out this thread... http://www.railpictures.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=496 it has many good tips for using a backdoor to access the chat room. If you still have trouble getting in, plases let us know. I will be hosting out first weekly chat....see yall there sunday evening...!!

tomh
01-12-2004, 12:52 AM
I take it that wasn't EVERY Sunday evening at 7:00. I was lookin' around in there tonight. (01/11/04) No one home.

E.M. Bell
01-12-2004, 03:50 AM
Well, it was supposed to be every sunday night, and I was there to host it three weeks in a row...and nobody showed up, so I just gave up. The chat room is there 24/7 if anyone wants to use it, as for a orginized chat night, guess no one really is interested in that..

Guilford350
01-12-2004, 01:52 PM
My trial version of mIRC has run out but I am still able to connect and join rooms :) . I like the idea of having a chat room and all but Sunday night is not a good night for me.

tomh
01-12-2004, 03:57 PM
OK, well I thought I would use it as an excuse to try a chat room for the first time and see how it worked. Well, it wouldn't have been the first time actually, I used to do it on radio teletype 35 years ago....but that's another story. What is now called a chat room was once called a "Bser" by communicators. The acronym is self-explanatory.

Ken Carr
02-06-2004, 04:44 AM
So what happen? Every time I have gone into the chat room on MIRC no one is there or on occasion Chris is but he's not watching the screen. So are we going to have the chat room going or just let it go??