PDA

View Full Version : ac4000cw and other long winded units

peeceedjns1
01-07-2004, 07:21 PM
:twisted: :twisted:GE broke the mold when they designed this baby for sure,nice lines and with wings too,BUT EVERY COTTON-PICKING PHOTO I'VE SEEN IN THE LATTER PART OF '03 AND ALL OF '04 HAS BEEN OF THEM! going around curves, coming out of tunnels, over viaducts,
guys please! I'd rather be looking at boxcars or tugboats and these long-assed names! please don"t forget about simple ones like U25B GP40 I know this is progress but am I the only one who feels this way? ???

Gregory Wallace
01-07-2004, 11:33 PM
:twisted: :twisted:GE broke the mold when they designed this baby for sure,nice lines and with wings too,BUT EVERY COTTON-PICKING PHOTO I'VE SEEN IN THE LATTER PART OF '03 AND ALL OF '04 HAS BEEN OF THEM! going around curves, coming out of tunnels, over viaducts,
guys please! I'd rather be looking at boxcars or tugboats and these long-assed names! please don"t forget about simple ones like U25B GP40 I know this is progress but am I the only one who feels this way? ???

I like 'em all. Hell, I wouldn't even mind photos of freightcars!

Guilford350
01-08-2004, 12:02 AM
You could call them "C44AC" for short.

peeceedjns1
01-08-2004, 06:04 PM
:D Thanks 350 for all your help and responses on my other questions, I was just blowin' off a little steam. :wink: