PDA

View Full Version : Using the new Appeals System.

tbookout82
01-26-2004, 07:52 PM
With the new appeals system do you just click the link in the email to appeal a shot? I have tried this a few times, but all it does is take me to a screen that asks for RP ID and Password. When I put it in it takes me to the members page and that is it. I don't have confirmation that the photo is in the appeals process or not. Is this the way the system is supposed to work? If so I am sure that I have been driving the screeners crazy. If that is the case, I'm sorry guys!

Chris Starnes
01-26-2004, 08:37 PM
Once you log in and it takes you to the members area, go back to the email and click the link again. If that doesn't work, simply reply to the email you were sent.

We prefer to handle appeals via the online system but we do understand that sometimes if a photographer can't get it to work, emails will be answered as well.

Thanks.

tbookout82
01-26-2004, 08:46 PM
Thanks Chris, I didn't know what was happening with it. I had just been trying to fix what they originally said was wrong and re-upload. I was afraid that it was just becoming an annoyance to the moderators, as one of them just informed me today :D

Thanks