PDA

View Full Version : ALERT.. NEWBIE ON BOARD! ;)

BWC_Spotter
03-23-2004, 06:17 AM
Hello. I just joined the forums here. I emailed a certain RP.net photographer about his photos from Lynchburg and recieved an email from Chris Starnes! He told me that my hometown, Lynchburg Virginia is a nice place to spot.

I guess you could call me a spotter. :P I have 33 photos and counting at Jetphotos.net : http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=2857

I shoot with a Canon 300D and am just getting use to it. (I've only had it for 2 weeks :lol: )

I am more into Avaition. :wink: I hold a Private Pilots license and soon an Instrument Rating. I attend ERAU in Daytona Beach, but I call Lynchburg home! I live next to an abandoned railroad track, now called the Black Water Creek Nature Trail. (Hence BWC_Spotter!) I do enjoy trains and I've only been on two train lines in my life, Amtrack from Lynchburg to Washington DC and the Alaska Railroad from a little statin outside Anchorage to a little town inside Alaska.. Starts with a "W" :P

I just want to welcome myself officially to the RP.net community and that I look forward to contributing to the forums and adding pictures to the Database from where ever my travels take me.

Cheers!
Adam

Chris Starnes
03-24-2004, 07:39 PM
Welcome aboard, Adam.

Andy1142
10-04-2004, 10:30 PM
I'm a newbe as well,.....