PDA

View Full Version : What Happen to the Rejection Notices & Appeals Process?

VRE Man
04-17-2004, 10:16 PM
Chris et all,

I wondered if there might be an error on your side or just a general backlog due to high photo volume?? I only had 4 rejections but I would like to at least know the reasons but I have yet to get an email explaining them like usual??

Whats up?

Thanks,

Jason Breakiron
Manassas, Va

Ween
04-18-2004, 06:32 AM
I had this problem for a long, long time. I asked about it, posted about it, but it never got fixed...until the RP team switched to the new server the other week. Now I get all the requisite e-mail traffic. It's magic.

It just seems like a few glitches in the programming here and there that just aren't easy to locate / resolve...

VRE Man
04-21-2004, 08:15 AM
It would be nice to get an answer here?? CS? CK? CW?

ERRRR whats going on?

Thanks,

Jason

Curtis Wininger
04-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Sorry Jason. You must have been covered up with some other topics.

Could you e-mail me the rejection e-mail and then contact me on AIM if possible? We'll play around and see if it happens again.

Chris Starnes
04-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Nothing wrong on our end as best I can tell.....

VRE Man
04-22-2004, 12:53 AM
Chris or Curtis,

Can you tell if the messages are going out or do you know if their bouncing back to you'll?? I have not gotten an email in a couple weeks now from RP.net at all otherwise I recieve all my other mail no Problem.

Is there a way to change my address to: csxjuicetrain@yahoo.com ?? Maybe Verizon is auto-blocking you guys for spam or something screwy is going on. I checked & your not in the Norton box or the blocked box so I'm at a losss now.

Thanks,

Jason

Ween
04-22-2004, 01:28 AM
I have not gotten an email in a couple weeks now from RP.net at all

This is the same problem I had.

And this was the response:

Nothing wrong on our end

Unless the servers are switched again, you probably won't be getting any e-mail correspondence...

Curtis Wininger
04-22-2004, 02:00 AM
From the members section page, go to "Change User Info." You should be able to change your e-mail address to whatever you want there.