RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Forum (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Revenge (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4263)

SD70MACMAN 09-27-2006 07:17 PM

Revenge

My roommate has offically crossed the line. I have kept the train garb in my dorm to a minimum (Amtrak poster and a picture of a Dash-9). But last night coming home I heard him talking to our neighbor:
"I dont know where he is, probably [self pleasuring himself] to a train. Hes weird. Instead of doing his math homework, he was on some stupid train website [RP.net]. Hes a loser."

Keep in mind that we're in the same math class he never did his homework but I did mine. I think Im going to get my revenge by not talking to him for a while and eating his food, unless someone else has any better ideas :twisted: AHH, so is college life!

Chris Starnes 09-27-2006 08:18 PM

You should put a build a model railroad in your dorm room with full sound ;)

fuente1 09-27-2006 09:06 PM

Or better yet........have several scantily clad women over and when he comes home his eyes will pop out. That usually makes roommates mad.....at least it did mine in college.

cmherndon 09-27-2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuente1
Or better yet........have several scantily clad women over and when he comes home his eyes will pop out. That usually makes roommates mad.....at least it did mine in college.

I like your answer better, Bart. Just be sure that there are plenty of adult beverages on hand and that a classic Jimmy Buffett song is playing in the background. :grin:

fuente1 09-27-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmherndon
I like your answer better, Bart. Just be sure that there are plenty of adult beverages on hand and that a classic Jimmy Buffett song is playing in the background. :grin:

Thank you, I will refrain for commenting on "trains" in dorm rooms. I went to WCU, which stands for "We Consume Underage" so plenty of booze around. I didnt chase trains in college, I worked for the railroad. Its fun taking pictures of people taking pictures from the cab and rear of the caboose.....kind of a "camera draw"

SD70MACMAN 09-27-2006 10:55 PM

Im up for the whole "scantily clad women" part :D The problem is I have to get them...

I go to Washington State University. It was the biggest partying school for a long time and at one point, the college lost its accreditation because of too much partying. But things have cleaned up to "normal".

I wish there were trains here (besides the once-weekly local). Itd give me something to do concidering we have no union bldg at the moment.

Ru1056 09-27-2006 11:10 PM

Quote:

I think Im going to get my revenge by not talking to him for a while and eating his food, unless someone else has any better ideas AHH, so is college life!
Does he have a sister?............:)

If not talcum powder in a blow dryer is really a hoot. Especially if he is getting ready for a date.

fuente1 09-28-2006 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SD70MACMAN
Im up for the whole "scantily clad women" part :D The problem is I have to get them...

I go to Washington State University. It was the biggest partying school for a long time and at one point, the college lost its accreditation because of too much partying. But things have cleaned up to "normal".

I wish there were trains here (besides the once-weekly local). Itd give me something to do concidering we have no union bldg at the moment.

Hehe, its easy to get em my friend. Its all nothing but a game. As for railroads near universities, I got lucky as heck, 8 miles down the road from WCU is a 64 mile steam/"deezul" powered tourist line that needed a worker and that worker was me. Good luck !

SD70MACMAN 09-28-2006 03:02 AM

My mom was the luckiest. She went to Central Washington University when the Milwaukee Road went through the middle of campus. Back in the Little Joe era.

devights 09-28-2006 04:07 PM

Screw eating food, I think a K3LA blast at 4 am should do the trick, although it may get you in trouble, and possibly cause hearing damage.

M.L.Gabert 09-28-2006 05:39 PM

Just put Nair in his shampoo, then you'll see who gets the last laugh. :rolleyes:

ChrisPaul3 09-28-2006 10:05 PM

The JUCO I'm currently attending is right in between the old Santa Fe yard (Now BNSF) in San Bernardino and West Colton yard (UP). It's awsome! All day you hear trains honking their horns, and everything rolls by. Mostly Intermodals and Metrolinks though. And to top it off, the bus I take to class drives on a bridge over part of the BNSF yard and then crosses the BNSF main(used to be ATSF) twice! If you take the bus at the right times you can either catch the Metrolink or a long freight at a crossing. Just a few minutes ago, on my way home, we caught 4 GEVO's running light at the crossing.