RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   Railroad Photography Forum (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Troy, you and others have been called out... (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14305)

MichaelJ 08-30-2011 08:34 PM

My mate Pete and I were going through the six months or so of posts to see whether we featured but no luck!

Mr Valentine passed comment that there was a noticeable amount of advertising for male dating sites and concluded the majority must just be gay. It made me laugh because the advertising was probably using re-targeting technology based on his viewing history and/or other behaviours online.

IHapsias 08-30-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asis80 (Post 141583)
Ian Hapsias Its something different, I <i>truthfully don't like it</i>, <b>but its still a nice photo.</b>

<b>August 8 at 11:39am</b>

And hey, I feel honored i got a novel from DV. And Ian.....stop while you're ahead with this guy. Don't give him ANY attention. Especially on my photos, if you have a problem with them contact me privately.

Ben

I don't have any problems with your photos Ben. I'm allowed to express my opinions, and would you rather have people lie and have them say a random photo [not the photo being mentioned] [its not the example, using a photo that doesn't even exist] looks great, or be honest and say its not that great?

I said <i>I</i> truthfully don't like it, but its still a nice photo, and its obvious it is since it received a PCA award. Maybe next time I'm around bring some duct tape along just in case. :lol:

As for giving him attention....I removed myself from the group not long afterwards. Every time I would dis-agree with the man I would have a pretty nastily written e-mail from him.

But I do have the honor as well of being called out by DV, but no novel like Ben's. :twisted:

Greg P 08-30-2011 09:10 PM

I looked to see if I had anything on his list.

Quote:

Bitching, moaning and crying that this image was removed from RP without notice being sent. Well...Boo ffing Hoo!
Lol, that's what he said about [photoid=368215]. The orignal one had less cow catcher.

Funny, I don't remember bitching at all, just asking about why it was removed without telling me, then I made it better.

That I think shows the maturity difference. You can learn from your mistakes and get better, or go start a website bitch fest.

What a waste, and probably a commentary on modern society depending on how old he is.

magicman_841 08-30-2011 09:18 PM

Psychopathy : mental disorder especially when marked by egocentric and antisocial activity (Source : M-W)

This guy clearly needs help. At least he's obsessed with RP, and not young children.

asis80 08-30-2011 09:23 PM

You are 1000000% correct, Greg. His maturity level is of a....well....exactly what he is. A retarded troll.

Ben

AntD. 08-30-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainboysd40 (Post 141588)
You owe me a new keyboard. And a cup of tea. Ass.

:D I'll go jack one from my neighbor like I did my camera, and I'll get you a $1 large Tea from Mickey D's!

*I'll stop....for now* :lol:

Greg P 08-30-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicman_841 (Post 141600)
Psychopathy : mental disorder especially when marked by egocentric and antisocial activity (Source : M-W)

This guy clearly needs help. At least he's obsessed with RP, and not young children.

There is an unhealthy obsession with Chase; but I think he's an adult.

MichaelJ 08-30-2011 09:50 PM

Some members at Wheels on Steel (.com.au) do the same thing with every photo I add to RailPictures but they take it one step further - they refuse to purchase the Australian Railway Magazine, Railway Digest, because I'm a contributor.

Why? One of the graffitied my mother's car back in 2006 and I reported them to the Police for it.

IHapsias 08-30-2011 10:03 PM

He's even on RP! The one with the knee high socks! :lol::lol:

[photoid=367712]

asis80 08-30-2011 10:09 PM

I'm surprised this has gone as far as it has without one of the higher ups locking and/or removing the thread. Although I'm guilty as charged this is just fueling his drama fueled fire.

Ben

IHapsias 08-30-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asis80 (Post 141607)
I'm surprised this has gone as far as it has without one of the higher ups locking and/or removing the thread. Although I'm guilty as charged this is just fueling his drama fueled fire.

Ben

Their probably enjoying this as much as we are! :lol::lol::lol:

AntD. 08-30-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHapsias (Post 141606)
He's even on RP! The one with the knee high socks! :lol::lol:

[photoid=367712]


How much you want to bet that shot is going to have some new 'favorites' and view counts! :lol:

asis80 08-30-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntD. (Post 141609)
How much you want to bet that shot is going to have some new 'favorites' and view counts! :lol:


If you only knew.....:roll:

asis80 08-30-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelJ (Post 141605)
Some members at Wheels on Steel (.com.au) do the same thing with every photo I add to RailPictures but they take it one step further - they refuse to purchase the Australian Railway Magazine, Railway Digest, because I'm a contributor.

Why? One of the graffitied my mother's car back in 2006 and I reported them to the Police for it.

You Aussies ARE extreme! Especially the rail fans.....damn.

Ben

MichaelJ 08-30-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asis80 (Post 141612)
You Aussies ARE extreme! Especially the rail fans.....damn.

Ben

It really is a nasty business here, especially in Queensland where some people think they're above everyone else (and the law). I even know people in the same group mentioned above who've purchased wire cutters to remove fences and spray cans to deface rollingstock and infrastructure and provided confidential information to the scum of society for financial kick-backs.

asis80 08-30-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelJ (Post 141613)
It really is a nasty business here, especially in Queensland where some people think they're above everyone else (and the law). I even know people in the same group mentioned above who've purchased wire cutters to remove fences and spray cans to deface rollingstock and infrastructure and provided confidential information to the scum of society for financial kick-backs.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Honestly, I am. Puts in perspective how "easy" we kinda have it over here. I've never ever encounters anything like that here in the states other than the forum topic we have here.

Ben

MichaelJ 08-30-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asis80 (Post 141614)
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Honestly, I am. Puts in perspective how "easy" we kinda have it over here. I've never ever encounters anything like that here in the states other than the forum topic we have here.

You're lucky mate! You never know who's driving your train home or even who's controlling those green lights along the tracks.

chris crook 08-31-2011 02:22 AM

Fascinating. I had heard of the rat, but had no idea who he was.

The whole thing seems to be a cult of personality based around someone with dubious mental health.

He hates wedges, but hates anything that is not a wedge.

I am also ashamed to admit I spent an hour looking through posts to see if I warranted any rebukes, but alas, I don't rate.

Amtrakdavis22 08-31-2011 05:15 AM

I would like to ask him this question.

How many photos have you had published compared to what people on RailPictures.Net have published?

I think I might know the answer! :-D
Teacher Teacher pick on me!

If Mr. Valentine is reading this, please send me a email at amtrakdavis22@yahoo.com with your answer.

MichaelJ 08-31-2011 05:16 AM

We clearly know nothing about photography ... :-P

mark woody 08-31-2011 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelJ (Post 141605)
Some members at Wheels on Steel (.com.au) do the same thing with every photo I add to RailPictures but they take it one step further - they refuse to purchase the Australian Railway Magazine, Railway Digest, because I'm a contributor.

Why? One of the graffitied my mother's car back in 2006 and I reported them to the Police for it.

Michael I see one of your shots on the Motive Power home page at present about time you saw the light and came over to the good side. :lol::lol::lol: Mark.

magicman_841 08-31-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amtrakdavis22 (Post 141638)
I would like to ask him this question.

How many photos have you had published compared to what people on RailPictures.Net have published?

I think I might know the answer!
Teacher Teacher pick on me!

If Mr. Valentine is reading this, please send me a email at amtrakdavis22@yahoo.com with your answer.

This is not about him, man, this is about Railpictures.net.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AntD. 08-31-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amtrakdavis22 (Post 141638)
How many photos have you had published compared to what people on RailPictures.Net have published?


Well, I've had ZERO...oh well, my photos suck :p

MichaelJ 08-31-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark woody (Post 141640)
Michael I see one of your shots on the Motive Power home page at present about time you saw the light and came over to the good side. :lol::lol::lol: Mark.

Yeah, Chris Nuthall sent me an email ... I might send them a few photos. Railway Digest and Australian Railways Illustrated are still my preference.

IHapsias 08-31-2011 10:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:lol::lol::lol:

Were clueless! Someone! Quick! What's the number to the mental ward??

http://forums.railpictures.net/attac...1&d=1314830399


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.