RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Forum (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I need your help, NOW!! (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13581)

crazytiger 02-24-2011 03:57 PM

I need your help, NOW!!

I am doing a presentation, and I need to order some prints. I have most everything I need, except permission and picture big enough to print full-size on three of the pictures. Here's what I need. I need a steam shot, a stereotypical one, that I can use at 12x18. Here's what I had wanted to use.

[photoid=276035]

I also need an Acela shot that I can use at 16x24, again a stereotypic one. I had wanted to use this one, but I don't have anything bigger than the RP version. Not big enough.

[photoid=323808]

Finally, we have a tricky one. I need a shot at 16x24 that depicts three things. 1. Jobs (Head end would count), 2. Intermodalism (preferably TOFC), 3. Railroad Infrastructure,

I was going to take my own, but NS 213 never ran early enough to do it. Again, this is what I had in mind,

[photoid=165322]

Again, I need both permission to use it and a file to print. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

P.S. Just post any shots you have that classify and that you're willing for me to consider in the thread.

trainboysd40 02-24-2011 05:07 PM

You should contact the photographers themselves. I don't believe either of those three frequent the forum.

crazytiger 02-24-2011 05:10 PM

I did, but haven't heard back from them, (except BurghMan, cause that wasn't the exact one I wanted). Why I posted on the forum, is cause I have to have pictures in like the next day. I don't need those particular ones, just one that satisfy the same purpose.

trainboysd40 02-24-2011 06:45 PM

Any of these do it for you?
[photoid=334869]
[photoid=338420]
[photoid=321413]
[photoid=317089]
[photoid=252766]

Ween 02-25-2011 12:45 AM

Quote:

Why I posted on the forum, is cause I have to have pictures in like the next day.
Well, you get an 'A' for procrastination...

crazytiger 02-25-2011 01:08 AM

I beg to differ, I have been working on it for a while and a have already procured a most of what I needed, but I had three left that I needed. Also, the Acela one has been filled and I'll probably be using one of Matt's for the steam.

stlgevo51 02-25-2011 01:29 AM

Pardon me for sounding nosy, but may I ask what your presentation is about?

And this is probably a stretch, but for your third shot, you might be able to use this:
[photoid=342534]
Like I said, this would only be in desperation, but it shows two intermodal trains (the one at the bottom is TOFC, but of course you cant see the trailers), and it shows infrastructure because of the capacity that the railroads can handle. I don't really think this is what you need, but I thought I would at least give you the option.

Joe the Photog 02-25-2011 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazytiger (Post 132132)
3. Railroad Infrastructure,

This probably isn't what you had in mind...

[photoid=355407]

crazytiger 02-25-2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlgevo51 (Post 132189)
Pardon me for sounding nosy, but may I ask what your presentation is about?

And this is probably a stretch, but for your third shot, you might be able to use this:
[photoid=342534]
Like I said, this would only be in desperation, but it shows two intermodal trains (the one at the bottom is TOFC, but of course you cant see the trailers), and it shows infrastructure because of the capacity that the railroads can handle. I don't really think this is what you need, but I thought I would at least give you the option.

Haha, yeah that would be a stretch. The important thing with these shots is plain and simple. But anyway, it is on the Economic Benefits of Railroads.