RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   Railroad Photography Forum (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Again? (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13614)

Holloran Grade 03-06-2011 06:05 AM

Again?
 
They still don't like Mr. Stewart.....

Reason(s) for Rejection: - Poor Esthetic Quality: This rejection reason means that the photo is of low esthetic qualities, or is simply not the type of material we are wishing to publish.:lol:

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/36722129@N06/5501623618/" title="Waiting for the Amtrak at EBCS Fullerton Junction by Holloran Grade (El Roco Photography), on Flickr"><img src="http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/5501623618_505136c3b6_z.jpg" width="640" height="438" alt="Waiting for the Amtrak at EBCS Fullerton Junction" /></a>

coborn35 03-06-2011 06:16 AM

First time was kinda funny, second time was slightly humorous, but this is getting kind of ridiculous.
I personally like the photo, but we dont need a thread every time a train picture with an action figure in it gets rejected.

trainboysd40 03-06-2011 06:28 AM

Move it a few feet to your right next time.

JimThias 03-06-2011 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainboysd40 (Post 132867)
Move it a few feet to your right next time.

Or up his ass.

:twisted:

nikos1 03-06-2011 11:14 PM

Another example of what happens when you have an entire state devoid of SD60's.

Ween 03-06-2011 11:45 PM

This is creeping into the territory of "Lost Gems", "Badges", and/or Dog Photos...

Holloran Grade 03-07-2011 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ween (Post 132885)
This is creeping into the territory of "Lost Gems", "Badges", and/or Dog Photos...

No more dog photos.

No dog.

IHapsias 03-07-2011 01:33 AM

One day were going to hear Mr. Stewart has gone missing, and we can only imagine where HG would have put it. :shock:

Chase55671 03-07-2011 04:24 AM

I heard a rumor that Kilroy has put a hit out on Mr. Stewart.

Chase

Watain 03-07-2011 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holloran Grade (Post 132896)
No more dog photos.

No dog.

Read about that on Obscar, sorry to hear about that. :(

Holloran Grade 03-07-2011 04:48 AM

It is just one of those things in life that happens.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Watain (Post 132922)
Read about that on Obscar, sorry to hear about that. :(

Thanks.

It was timely though since the dog was 15.

(Wow, relevant information on ObsCar - imagine that?)

Holloran Grade 03-07-2011 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHapsias (Post 132901)
One day were going to hear Mr. Stewart has gone missing, and we can only imagine where HG would have put it. :shock:

I am going to let Jim hold on to him Papillon style, only I won't want him back after that.:lol:

Walter S 03-07-2011 04:50 AM

Look who I found last night! :twisted:

http://scriptunasimages.smugmug.com/...99_4dDLH-M.jpg

Soo 6060 03-08-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coborn35 (Post 132866)
First time was kinda funny, second time was slightly humorous, but this is getting kind of ridiculous.
I personally like the photo, but we dont need a thread every time a train picture with an action figure in it gets rejected.

See, this is what GE-lovers are like.

troy12n 03-08-2011 09:56 PM

It's an outrage

Holloran Grade 03-08-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soo 6060 (Post 133102)
See, this is what GE-lovers are like.

They lack vision and that out of the box type of thinking.;)

coborn35 03-08-2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soo 6060 (Post 133102)
See, this is what GE-lovers are like.

Go away pest.

Chase55671 03-09-2011 12:00 AM

If Daniel knew how fun it was to play with himself or girls, he wouldn't troll this forum so much.

Not sure if there is a whole lot of hope..

Chase

jnohallman 03-09-2011 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase55671 (Post 133126)
If Daniel knew how fun it was to play with himself or girls, he wouldn't troll this forum so much.

Not sure if there is a whole lot of hope..

Chase

I hate to point this out, Chase, but you sure seem to be here alot . . . :lol:

Jon

coborn35 03-09-2011 01:35 AM

Multi-tasking Jon!

bigbassloyd 03-09-2011 01:38 AM

It only takes one hand........
















to type.

Loyd L.

Chase55671 03-09-2011 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnohallman (Post 133131)
I hate to point this out, Chase, but you sure seem to be here alot . . . :lol:

Jon

If I put this much time into RP, imagine the amount of time a near 16 yr. old teenager puts into other things. :)

Chase

jnohallman 03-09-2011 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase55671 (Post 133138)
If I put this much time into RP, imagine the amount of time a near 16 yr. old teenager puts into other things. :)

Chase

I was actually 16 once. I have some idea . . .

Jon

Chase55671 03-09-2011 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnohallman (Post 133140)
I was actually 16 once. I have some idea . . .

Jon

Good times!

Chase

viper 03-09-2011 03:36 PM

Way back in the Dark Ages for me... :(


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.