RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   Railroad Photography Forum (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Image Quality after upload (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17264)

Firefighter1019 10-20-2014 07:29 PM

Image Quality after upload
 
Does anyone else notice or have issues of poor image quality after uploading to RP? Seems when I upload to RP my image uality decreases often making my images look blurry. Is there a way to improve on this issue?

Firefighter1019 10-21-2014 12:34 AM

Just tried uploading another and the quality looks like crap once its in que. Dont know why its doing this lately.

miningcamper1 10-21-2014 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firefighter1019 (Post 181930)
Just tried uploading another and the quality looks like crap once its in que. Dont know why its doing this lately.

Can you post your final version and the queue version here for comparison?

CSX1702 10-24-2014 10:16 AM

I've noticed a little bit of that. I was going to put this one on RP but when I uploaded it on here, it just looked terrible. Blurry, soft, ect. And yeah, this picture has a little bit of that but when I uploaded it to RP it just accentuated all of that. Where as on Flickr, it looks fine. I ended up removing it from the queue here.

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/106668245@N04/15231646072/in/photostream/player/" width="256" height="320" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

miningcamper1 10-24-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSX1702 (Post 182001)
I've noticed a little bit of that. I was going to put this one on RP but when I uploaded it on here, it just looked terrible. Blurry, soft, ect. And yeah, this picture has a little bit of that but when I uploaded it to RP it just accentuated all of that. Where as on Flickr, it looks fine. I ended up removing it from the queue here.

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/106668245@N04/15231646072/in/photostream/player/" width="256" height="320" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh, the Dark Side! Tough sell here. I like them.

JRMDC 10-24-2014 11:01 PM

Nice scene. And the dark rails here don't bother me a bit. :) My eyes are not pulled toward them. Gotta be flexible about rules. :)

CSX1702 10-25-2014 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRMDC (Post 182025)
Nice scene. And the dark rails here don't bother me a bit. :) My eyes are not pulled toward them. Gotta be flexible about rules. :)

Thank you sirs. Yeah, I don't think it would've worked from the other side. Although this was more of a "straight-on" sun than a "wrong side" sun.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.