RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   Railroad Photography Forum (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Railpictures Plug (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13596)

coborn35 03-05-2011 05:56 PM

Good one Jim haha

Holloran Grade 03-05-2011 07:55 PM

I wonder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freericks (Post 132803)
Is it possible that their mutual interest in such venues is both what broke their marriage up and allowed them to build up an enduring friendship afterward?

Assuming you were the type that frequented strip clubs (which I know your knot because the Ringworm picture bothered you) would you bring your wife to such a place?

I think not, unless perhaps (hypothetically) it was to see your daughter perform - and I still don't see that happening.

Next, if you would not bring your wife (who presumably you have a stable, if not loving relationship with) why would a person bring their ex to such a place?

It is my observation that most people that have an ex, despise them.:confused:

trainboysd40 03-05-2011 09:21 PM

I suppose being so far south gives one an excuse for letting things go over their head - There's a lot of airspace to the north...

troy12n 03-05-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holloran Grade (Post 132835)
Assuming you were the type that frequented strip clubs ... would you bring your wife to such a place?

I think not, unless (hypothetically) it was to see your daughter perform

WoW!! :lol:

Points for that one

Holloran Grade 03-05-2011 09:53 PM

A Different View.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainboysd40 (Post 132838)
I suppose being so far south gives one an excuse for letting things go over their head - There's a lot of airspace to the north...

I suppose your right because if your ex is also your sister, or your cousin, then they are still family right?:lol:
:twisted:

jnohallman 03-05-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holloran Grade (Post 132840)
I suppose your right because if your ex is also your sister, or your cousin, then they are still family right?:lol:
:twisted:

Speaking of family, try following this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

Jon

JimThias 03-06-2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalucha (Post 132824)
I guess so.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17...s/facepalm.gif

http://www.fasthorseinc.com/blog/wp-.../situation.jpg

:lol:

Quote:

Assuming you were the type that frequented strip clubs (which I know your knot because the Ringworm picture bothered you) would you bring your wife to such a place? I think not, unless perhaps (hypothetically) it was to see your daughter perform - and I still don't see that happening. Next, if you would not bring your wife (who presumably you have a stable, if not loving relationship with) why would a person bring their ex to such a place? It is my observation that most people that have an ex, despise them.:confused:

Come on...there are all sorts of people in this world. How could you not be able to grasp the concept of a guy going with his ex-wife to a strip club? I don't think that is hard to believe at all.

khalucha 03-06-2011 12:55 AM

OK because of the "Reality show" of people who do not live at the shore that they are making out to be who do. I watched one episode and that was enough. Those are the people that we (locals) put up with each summer. As a few people on here will know this term, "Go home Bennies!"

JimThias 03-06-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalucha (Post 132847)
OK because of the "Reality show" of people who do not live at the shore that they are making out to be who do. I watched one episode and that was enough. Those are the people that we (locals) put up with each summer. As a few people on here will know this term, "Go home Bennies!"

I've never even seen the show before and have no desire to. I just saw that you had mentioned you were from the "Jersey Shore" and I wanted to work in the word "situation" somehow. :grin:

Bob Pickering 03-08-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase55671 (Post 132436)
Earlier last week i was interviewed by a journalist from the Charleston Gazette in regard to my Amtrak cover photo. They asked the normal questions of how i got interested in the hobby, motivation, and so forth.

I vaguely informed them of Railpictures.net and was pleasantly surprised to see them include the URL to RP in the article which was in today's paper. Unfortunately, there is not an online version, but maybe it'll get some extra attention for the site.

Chase

Well Chase I had the same thing happen to ME.

But mine was in print as well as online...

http://www.news-journalonline.com/ne...ves-award.html

BP

Freericks 03-08-2011 08:43 PM

HG - As Matt pointed out, the meaning of my post went over your head, apparently.

Think about it for a second... if an ex husband and wife had a shared intrest in going to strip clubs, would that not mean that they are both enjoying the entertainment? This could possibly result in them not enjoying each other's company in the bedroom, but having fun going out to ogle, right?

Chase55671 03-08-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Pickering (Post 133098)

BP

Nice read, Bob! Thanks for sharing.

Chase

troy12n 03-08-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

No I know what you look like 8)

You going to rail watch in a couple of weeks?

Joe the Photog 03-08-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

It is my observation that most people that have an ex, despise them.:confused:

Well, my first marriage ended in divorce. I dated more after the marriage than before, then went back and got married again.

To my first wife.

We celebrate our 11th anniversary (this time) on March 20th. And on our honeymoon, we actually chased a train. It was the Carolina Southern with a couple of F units and a high hood ex-N&W GP18 in ACL colors. Which should explain it.

:roll:

Chase55671 03-08-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe the Photog (Post 133107)
Well, my first marriage ended in divorce. I dated more after the marriage than before, then went back and got married again.

To my first wife.

We celebrate our 11th anniversary (this time) on March 20th. And on our honeymoon, we actually chased a train. It was the Carolina Southern with a couple of F units and a high hood ex-N&W GP18 in ACL colors. Which should explain it.

:roll:

:lol:

Chase

khalucha 03-08-2011 10:47 PM

Never had anyone publish or interview me for trains. Then again I really do not get a whole lot of a chance to chase trains anymore.

Holloran Grade 03-08-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freericks (Post 133099)
HG - As Matt pointed out, the meaning of my post went over your head, apparently.

Think about it for a second... if an ex husband and wife had a shared interest in going to strip clubs, would that not mean that they are both enjoying the entertainment? This could possibly result in them not enjoying each other's company in the bedroom, but having fun going out to ogle, right?

Sorry Charles, I would rather look at all the Ringworm pictures on the Internet rather than ponder your hypothetical.:eek:

Most anything is "possible" Charles......

The question becomes what is "probable" and due to my occupation "I" would say that you are living a seriously hinky life if you are going to strip clubs with your ex.

I think there is more to the story....a lot more.:twisted:

Freericks 03-08-2011 11:22 PM

I'm going to drop this... (not having an ex-wife myself).

But it seems the topic has certainly befuddled you.

Holloran Grade 03-08-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freericks (Post 133115)
I'm going to drop this... (not having an ex-wife myself).

But it seems the topic has certainly befuddled you.

Going to strip clubs with an ex, or Chase plugging RP?

You know I am just yanking your chain, ya?:lol:

Perhaps Welch will drop by and explain all of this to us....

Freericks 03-08-2011 11:28 PM

I wish I'd never posted anything, ever, anywhere.

Holloran Grade 03-08-2011 11:31 PM

It Could Be Worse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freericks (Post 133117)

Not near as embarrassing or torrid as being murdered while leaving a strip club with your ex wife.

JimThias 03-08-2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

BP

Good stuff, Bob. And I have one thing to say... "Aaahoo!" :-D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holloran Grade (Post 133113)
Sorry Charles, I would rather look at all the Ringworm pictures on the Internet rather than ponder your hypothetical.:eek:

Most anything is "possible" Charles......

The question becomes what is "probable" and due to my occupation "I" would say that you are living a seriously hinky life if you are going to strip clubs with your ex.

I think there is more to the story....a lot more.:twisted:

Why are you analyzing it? Who cares? I've gone to a strip bar before with an ex-gf...AND her boyfriend. We had a great time.

trainboysd40 03-09-2011 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freericks (Post 133117)

Don't worry, at least SOMEONE here understands you.

Holloran Grade 03-09-2011 07:01 AM

I am speechless.........

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimThias (Post 133119)
...[portion omitted]... I've gone to a strip bar before with an ex-gf...AND her boyfriend. We had a great time.

I have never done that before, nor would I even consider such an occurrence being a remote possibility.

You win!;)

JimThias 03-09-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holloran Grade (Post 133174)
I have never done that before, nor would I even consider such an occurrence being a remote possibility.

You win!;)

Why are you speechless? Is it too hard to comprehend that maybe some people in this world have open minds? :p