RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Forum (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Good Music (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5037)

rpl 03-18-2007 08:41 PM

Good Music

Dudes and Dudets, listen to this great music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYYNFgKzHoU

PLEASE POST WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!

CNWFreak 03-18-2007 11:46 PM

You made a thread just to show us that?!

rpl 03-19-2007 12:32 AM

Yes, Im sorry if you dont likie it. I just thought it was good. But, you are entitled to your nown opinion.

CNWFreak 03-19-2007 01:09 AM

I like the song, it just seemed kinda random and really far of topic.

bnsf sammy 03-19-2007 01:20 AM

Yo rpl-
Maybe just make one thread containing all your YouTube videos that you would like to share. Having 5 threads with all just one YouTube video each is a bit pointless.

CNWFreak 03-19-2007 01:29 AM

We don't need to see every video of a train or something you find funny.

Coaster 655 04-14-2007 05:15 AM

Your dumb. :x Quit posting crap like this,

CNWFreak 04-14-2007 05:34 AM

He can't post stuff like this anymore, he's been banned.

mute 04-14-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coaster 655
Your dumb. :x Quit posting crap like this,

You're dumb

goremirebob 04-24-2007 07:21 AM

I think this is probably one of the worst pieces of music I've ever heard in my entire life *. Anyone can thrash a guitar and screech - even me! But music, like railway photography, is truly in the eye of the beholder. Now, for some REALLY excellent music, try John Rutter's Requiem, Paul Simon's incomparable 'Train in the Distance', Genesis's 'One for the Vine' or the first movement from Greig's Holberg Suite.

* With the possible exception of 'Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep' a truly awful hit single in Britain in the 70s.

Tåg 04-25-2007 04:22 PM

I agree that it had no place here, but I can't believe you guys are downing on AC DC.

Amo de trenes 04-26-2007 08:13 PM

Well, this isnt a home for it, but the music is good.

Amo de trenes 04-26-2007 08:13 PM

[quote=goremirebob] Anyone can thrash a guitar and screech - even me![QOUTE]

Yeah, just to let you know, they arent thrashing a guitar and screeching. And Id like to see you try playing that good guitar and sing like that!

Ween 04-26-2007 08:31 PM

I never realized this was an AC/DC video (I didn't think rpl had the brains to appreciate something so classic), but at least this shows me there's some hope for him!! While I'm more of a Bon Scott-era fan, I do appreciate (and currently have their best-of with him playing in my car) Brian Johnson's tenure with the band. Aside from talk radio, the best thing to come out of the speakers while railfanning!

goremirebob 04-26-2007 08:57 PM

I could take it without the vocals. Just.

Bob

jdirelan87 04-27-2007 12:48 AM

[quote=Amo de trenes]
Quote:

Originally Posted by goremirebob
Anyone can thrash a guitar and screech - even me![QOUTE]

Yeah, just to let you know, they arent thrashing a guitar and screeching. And Id like to see you try playing that good guitar and sing like that!

Welcome back the thrid incarnation of RPL.... how long will it take for our new "master of trains" to be banned this time around :lol:

Amo de trenes 04-27-2007 01:05 AM

[quote=jdirelan87]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amo de trenes

Welcome back the thrid incarnation of RPL.... how long will it take for our new "master of trains" to be banned this time around :lol:

Why does everyone think i'm "rpl"?

Ween 04-27-2007 01:56 AM

My money's on round 3 of 'rpl/BNSF banned guy.'

You guys beat me to the punch...

Amo de trenes 04-27-2007 02:02 AM

Okay, I am not rpl. I would seriously appreciate it if everyone would stop judging me as rpl/BNSF4682. Honestly, it doesnt make someone feel so great with everyone saying "He is blah blah blah". This is where "Dont judge a book by its cover". Just because I happened to join within a month after whatevers ban dosent mean that I am him. Thank you for understanding.

Ween 04-27-2007 02:09 AM

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....it might be a goose or a loon, but I'm guessing it's probably a duck...

Andrew Blaszczyk (2) 04-27-2007 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amo de trenes
Okay, I am not rpl. I would seriously appreciate it if everyone would stop judging me as rpl/BNSF4682. Honestly, it doesnt make someone feel so great with everyone saying "He is blah blah blah". This is where "Dont judge a book by its cover". Just because I happened to join within a month after whatevers ban dosent mean that I am him. Thank you for understanding.

If you're new to the forums you really must have done some research to see what everyone is talking about. ;-)

Just saying....

CNWFreak 04-27-2007 03:14 AM

rpl, BNSF482, and this new guy are the only people I've seen get this many posts in such a short period. Sixteen in less then 2 days of being a member, thats quite alot.

nwrails 04-27-2007 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ween
My money's on round 3 of 'rpl/BNSF banned guy.'

Yep, My money is on that also... Anyone look at the profile? Pretty well the exact same thing that the last two idiots posted, oops I mean "Amo de trenes" posted.

I don't have experience with vBulletin Software, but shouldn't it allow a user to be blocked from their IP address?

Daniel

jdirelan87 04-27-2007 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwrails
Yep, My money is on that also... Anyone look at the profile? Pretty well the exact same thing that the last two idiots posted, oops I mean "Amo de trenes" posted.

I don't have experience with vBulletin Software, but shouldn't it allow a user to be blocked from their IP address?

Daniel

I wondered the same thing. Wouldn't blocking the IP do the trick.

Although on a certain level, I have to admit RPL is slowly getting better... spelling has improved for one and he is even a little less inflammatory. At this rate maybe his 8th or 9th account will be the one that sticks.

Just a couple tips for account number four RPL, stop trying to cover your tracks by contradicting yourself on pervious go nowhere threads you started, that doesn't throw anyone off the trail. Although, it does make for very entertaining reading.

Callufrax 04-27-2007 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwrails

Daniel

Unless a user changes their ISP.