RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   Railroad Photography Forum (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Help! What the hell happened to Judy's XTi? (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13769)

wds 04-08-2011 05:29 PM

Help! What the hell happened to Judy's XTi?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Judy hadn't been doing much shooting lately and decided to get back into it, but then this happened. :eek: Every shot looks like that, nothing was done in PS save for resizing the image. I can't figure it out...

troy12n 04-08-2011 06:10 PM

Do a "reset to camera defaults", if that dont fix it, its dead (IE: not cost effective to fix). Does it look like this shooting RAW and JPEG?

wds 04-08-2011 06:28 PM

Did a "Clear all camera settings" and "Clear all Custom Functions" figuring that would restore to defaults and it seemed to do the trick. Thanks, Troy, you da man! I was getting nevous for a bit there, thought I might have to give her my back-up body (40D).

JimThias 04-08-2011 08:12 PM

Photoshop these freaks into her images and they'll look right at home!

http://www.freewebs.com/mentalatheart/teletubbies.jpg


:lol:

asis80 04-08-2011 09:40 PM

Clearly that train made it's way down here in Candyland somehow.....


;-)

Ben

lock4244 04-08-2011 09:56 PM

Reminds me of high school weekends... the colours, man, the colours.

wds 04-08-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lock4244 (Post 135000)
Reminds me of high school weekends... the colours, man, the colours.

Indeed Mike, only I had to wait until I was in Grade 11 and got a summer job so I could afford stuff like that!;-) The paper route didn't quite cut it...:D

JimThias 04-09-2011 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lock4244 (Post 135000)
Reminds me of high school weekends... the colours, man, the colours.


http://magic-mushroom.com/wp-content...4/shrooms1.jpg

Watain 04-09-2011 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimThias (Post 135018)

Hahah! I don't know what thats like thankfully..

JimThias 04-09-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watain (Post 135020)
Hahah! I don't know what thats like thankfully..

:lol: suuuuure. ;)

Funny thing is, that image has a pink ring just like Judy's photo in the first post. I laughed pretty hard when I saw it while searching for "shrooms."

Chase55671 04-11-2011 07:57 PM

:lol: :lol:

Chase

milwman 04-12-2011 01:28 AM

See if you change the picture style if that helps or color space. Out of ideas after that.

Watain 04-12-2011 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimThias (Post 135026)
:lol: suuuuure. ;)

Funny thing is, that image has a pink ring just like Judy's photo in the first post. I laughed pretty hard when I saw it while searching for "shrooms."

Oh I work with plenty of mushrooms in my day job, just not the trippin' kind. :lol:

lock4244 04-13-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watain (Post 135020)
Hahah! I don't know what thats like thankfully..

Thankfully? I'm beyond the age where I can do such things without feeling like an r-tard, but below 30, dude, you're missing some of the best parts of being young. The part where you do stupid things because they're fun. Trust me, once you get into middle age, you realize that those stupid things you did were the best part of life, and going railfanning when you should be tripping, drunk, getting laid, or just being an idiot is a bad use of time.

BTW, foaming on stuff is just the best, like the time the train just kinda came out of the fog and after it passed, we were like, "where did all these snails come from, who the hell was that French guy looking for directions and where did we send him?" - you just don't have memories like that in middle age, now it's all like "did I pay the mortgage this month?"... unless you're a loser because there is a time and place for everything.

Hatchetman 04-13-2011 03:28 PM

For all you youngsters out there, that is some pretty poor advice, except the getting laid part.:lol:

coborn35 04-13-2011 05:23 PM

Thats probably the worst advice I have ever heard.

JimThias 04-13-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lock4244 (Post 135315)
Trust me, once you get into middle age, you realize that those stupid things you did were the best part of life, and going railfanning when you should be tripping, drunk, getting laid, or just being an idiot is a bad use of time.

Can't say I disagree with any of this, Mike. While I've lamented in recent years about missing railroad photo opportunities earlier in life, there is much I wouldn't change of my teens and 20s to spend more time alone taking pictures of trains.

Watain 04-13-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lock4244 (Post 135315)
getting laid

This is the only one I care for. :D

I drink beer every now and then, but in modest amounts, and I've been drunk a few times and hated it.. I also like having the ability to say that I've never done drugs. If that makes me an outcast then so be it. :twisted:

lock4244 04-13-2011 11:27 PM

A lot of wet blankets here...

Jim, just about every railfan can say they wish they'd started shooting younger. Heck, I spent alot of time mid-80's watching CP at Agincourt (Toronto) Yard, and had I actually been shooting I'd have a tone of neat stuff to show for it. Dad took a few pic's, but I just watched.

Heck, I'd have loved to been around in the 1950's... not for the steam (though that would be fun), but for the branch lines and the ability to ride passenger trains on said branches. Were some great lines in my neck of the woods, mostly long gone...

trainboysd40 04-14-2011 05:35 AM

Whoah man the room is made of rainbows

Watain 04-14-2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lock4244 (Post 135348)
A lot of wet blankets here...

Jim, just about every railfan can say they wish they'd started shooting younger. Heck, I spent alot of time mid-80's watching CP at Agincourt (Toronto) Yard, and had I actually been shooting I'd have a tone of neat stuff to show for it. Dad took a few pic's, but I just watched.

Heck, I'd have loved to been around in the 1950's... not for the steam (though that would be fun), but for the branch lines and the ability to ride passenger trains on said branches. Were some great lines in my neck of the woods, mostly long gone...

I regret not getting out in the summer of 2009, and all of 2010. I feel like I missed out. I did nothing but sleep and play games in 2010 on my off days...... Now I'm trying to get out every month, as much as I possibly can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainboysd40
Whoah man the room is made of rainbows

Skittles are good.

coborn35 04-14-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainboysd40 (Post 135379)
Whoah man the room is made of rainbows

Turn down your saturation...:wink:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.