View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 05:45 AM   #4
AntD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Blaszczyk (2) View Post
WHAT?! I agree it is oversaturated but "too orange" is not the right way to phrase it. Why would you EVER change the hue of sweet light. It's not called that for any old reason.
Thanks Andrew, It really couldn't have gotten any sweeter for me especially since timing the departure of the train is almost impossible. (Like the other night when he had two YN2 SD50s on him, ended up leaving after dark) I was double crossing my fingers in hopes of capturing him in some kind of light.

Quote:
I do not know how much knowledge the other 4 guys have but I know a lot about rarity and great consists since I focus my attention on photographing things of that nature; last in a paint scheme, special engines, etc. I would much rather see a nicely composed shot that showcases the consist rather than a typical wedge or an angle that doesn't necessarily work but I also know sometime you have to deal with where you are or what you are given.
Agreed, it's not all the time, especially in my area, that you can either A: Good Power Combos or B: Get Foreign or "rare" power. And with my luck, whenever we do, it's in the worst conditions for me to even get a RP shot...

Quote:
Congrats. Nice to see one got on.
Thanks!
AntD. is offline   Reply With Quote