View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 03:14 AM   #2
Senior Member
JRMDC's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 11,202

Well, there are instruments for this sort of thing, one is called a (Gertag?) Spyder and sells at Amazon (USA) for $60-70 or so. On my to-do/to-buy list.

But I have use simply a laptop screen and have had no problems. So you might want to consider, first, putting a truly critical eye to your shots in comparison to similar accepted shots on RP and calibrating your eye.

My RP pix are here.
My Flickr pix are here.

My commentaries on rail pictures are in my blog.

RP Photo Albums:
Engine Details
Farm and Train
Railroad Details
Signal Details
Switchstand Shots
JRMDC is offline   Reply With Quote