Thread: Backlit?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 03:13 AM   #2
Save The Wave
Save The Wave's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Evansville IN
Posts: 357
Send a message via MSN to Save The Wave

Backlighting is typically when you are shooting on the dark side of a subject, in other words, the light is shining on the back side.
If you have a program that does "fill flash" (Adobe elements for example) you might be able to brighten it enough to be accepted.
You give me a golf cart, a 12 pack and a lake, I'll show you how to have fun all day - Comedian Greg Hahn

The good, the bad and the ugly. My railpics
Save The Wave is offline   Reply With Quote