View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 06:42 PM   #1
adickson

Default Color Problems PS CC

I recently upgraded to the new PhotoShop CC and Lightroom Combo. I ran a few photos through them and discovered a significant color issue.

I use a calibrated monitor. When I am working on a particularly important photo I even check the calibration prior to editing. So, I am fairly confident in the colors. I started in Lightroom cause I seem to get better results with white balance. From there its on to Photoshop for sharpening/contrast, etc. Colors look great. Save the final edits as jpegs. Colors still look great in preview. Once I set to background, download from Google Drive, or reopen in programs other than PhotoShop the colors are completely effed! All previews look great. Even when set as the background, the preview icon in settings shows the proper colors. It does this on all my computers and cell phones.

This is particularly disturbing because I found this problem on photos I submitted to the CRRPA. I have a sample showing the preview and the "set has BG" version. The quality takes a beating as well. Extremely concerning
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	color-issue.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	9034  
adickson is offline   Reply With Quote