View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 04:01 AM   #7
JRMDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy12n View Post
Seriously, the inconsistency and hypocrisy of this place really bugs this shit out of me sometime and the owners / management wonders why they can't attract or retain talent

A sample of hypocritical nonsensical decisions from today's screeners...
And the same sort of nonsense overwrought rhetoric that pervades political discussion also hits the RP forums with regularity!

"Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence in general sense, dissimulation, pretense, sham."

They aren't hypocritical! Inconsistent, for sure. No news there, dog bits man! It would help your case to choose comparison shots that are more similar with the rejects.

First one, yea, bummer. Who knows what they were thinking. Second one, looks off, can't figure out why. Don't see the selective editing CSX1702 sees.

BTW, don't enter the road number as "N&W 611" - the "&" gets mucked up by RP somehow and when one clicks on the road number, one gets nothing. Use "NW 611". Same problem with B&O and C&O.

My commentaries on rail pictures are in my blog.

RP Photo Albums:
Cabooses
Engine Details
Farm and Train
Plumes!
Railroad Details
Signal Details
Switchstand Shots
JRMDC is offline   Reply With Quote