View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 12:03 AM   #2
Senior Member
Frederick's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hastings, Minnesota
Posts: 594

You mean what railroad? On most crossings, there's this thing that looks like a license plate, and it has the RR reporting marks on it. They rarely get replaced, so they might be out of date.
Railpics Photos

Flickr Account
Frederick is offline   Reply With Quote