View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 06:58 AM   #23
raider-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalucha View Post
I am dumb, what is considered "Low Quality"?

As for the bottom half of the loco being covered by the bridge, what about all the shots from a distance, or any of the shots on bridges that you can not see the trucks? You say they should not have been accepted then?
I didn't mean any shot that you can't see the trucks in is low quality. You're taking it to an extreme. To elaborate on what I said: the fact that half the train is covered by a steel object doesn't particularly appeal to me in any way. The photos you provided as examples are both great images in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coborn35 View Post
Incorrect. AT BEST, you presented 1 hazy argument. You said it was "bad light", and a myriad of other things. The example for the myriad was the trucks covered. As has been since addressed, that is not an RP issue. As for the light, it looks fine to me, and in either nit-picking case, having a tad bit of high sun does not make it "low quality".
The sun seems to be at a pretty high angle, causing long shadows that aren't pleasing to the eye. Also, it is actually lit from the wrong side. And the trucks being covered can most definitely be an issue. Maybe that's not what it was rejected for, but "obstructing objects" is a rejection you can receive. Now I believe I have made my main arguments clear to you.
raider-15 is offline   Reply With Quote