View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 04:28 AM   #13
jnohallman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
Hi Jon,

I could buy the nose-light concern if it weren't for the fact that there are thousands of photos in RP with no nose-light. Honestly, I think that rejection is mostly applied to shots of common power, which clearly is not the case here. Yes, the shot is side-lit, back-lit, but we're not talking a POW (Plain Old Wedgie) here. If this were a tree-tunnel wedge, I would never have bothered processing the frame, and certainly wouldn't have submitted it here.

I hope that it is at least a little bit obvious that I try to select interesting frames for display here. I may not always succeed in figuring out what the audience wants to see, but the effort is there. If the scenes don't have a beauty, most of them at least have a story. I have almost 90,000 frames on my computer. There are just over 1000 posted here, so you're seeing just a hair over 1% of what I shoot.
I was just taking a wild guess, given that the screeners failed to give a reason. As I said, I love the photo, so I was trying to figure out what nitpicky reason they could possibly have. It is quite obvious that you select interesting photos for RP, with tremendous success. It makes me wish I could see some of the 99% that aren't posted here.

Jon

Click here to see my photos on RP.net!

Do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, click here. Don't even think about it. I'm warning you!
jnohallman is offline   Reply With Quote