View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 03:26 AM   #18
asis80

Send a message via AIM to asis80

I'm sure my 13 rejections has something to do with it. I don't know, I'm pretty sure I explained in my B&W shot I made note of it although you can tell I took away, oh lets see, all the color? I pushed the envelope 3 times with that cloudy rejection, don't think that's hardly a reason to knock me down to 1 upload a day. I'm not bragging or swelling my chest, but like Joe above mentioned, I've been pretty selective of what I publish and it's pretty plain to see how I've grown. Yea, I still take the standard wedgies that aren't "wow" factor shots, but I take some real nice shots too. Again, not trying to swell my chest or brag, just stating facts. I don't think an email to either Chris's will help, I don't want to seem like a pansy. I'm going to have to deal with it for a long while, so it seems with what everyone who is down to 1 or 2 a day is telling me. I'm not the greatest here but I'm striving to be pretty good. This only hampers it, I guess. I'm not knocking the system, but if you have one great shot, and a screener is feeling picky that day and see's something I don't and rejects it, how is that supposed to help? This is a great site, and I've been down this road once a couple years back because I was mouthy (learned the lesson!!!), but damn. This just blows!

Ben