Thread: Top shot
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 07:06 PM   #129
Grewup on the CW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgoldman View Post
.... And it sucks when your best stuff does not get seen because there's a big random derailment (or link campaign) blocking the view the day you just happened to upload your best.

/Mitch
While derailments/wrecks are not "Pretty", it is still a part of railroading and worthy of documenting and sharing, especially if its personal (involves a family member). Those shots usually garner a lot of views simply because they just dont happen everyday. One of my top shots was of a local wreck and it gained a lot of views and no linking was done as I only post here on RP and RPA. I have no other social accounts. The solution is simple, kill all linked views towards the count and let the picture speak for itself. That way RP still makes $$ from reaching other audiences via the links and us here on RP really know what the RP audience thinks of our accepted shots. I personally like when a shot of mine hits the top 4 (who dont?) and naturally, I want it to stay there for as long it can until my time is up and on to the next great picture....
Grewup on the CW is offline   Reply With Quote