View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:31 AM   #140
Chase55671
RailPictures.Net Crew

Send a message via AIM to Chase55671 Send a message via MSN to Chase55671

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrySr View Post
Been wanting to say that too for quite some time, but didn't want his head to explode, lol!!!!

Seriously, the kind of quality Chase exhibits, his logical and detailed approach to workflow and his demeanor at this age destine him, in my opinion, to be one great, highly acclaimed rail photographer in the future. I was NOWHERE CLOSE to his quality when I was his age, back in the stone age.
Many thanks Barry! The kind words from everyone is nice to hear. Glad to see everyone enjoys my images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytiger View Post
Chase, are you homeschooled?
Yes sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFan14 View Post
Homeschooling is the way to go! Ive been homeschooled for 7 years now, Railfan anytime I want!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssw9662 View Post
I guess it's a smaller world than I thought. I've been homeschooling since 2nd grade and I will continue to do so until I graduate from high school in 2011. Although obviously I homeschool for academics first and foremost, the flexible schedule is also a huge plus for photography among other things.

(sorry again for steering the thread off course)
The flexible schedule is definitely a nice touch! I'm thankful to be able to railfan when I wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotransitf59ph View Post
Wow. Honestly.. your the one to talk because I DONT get you on this forum and your talking sh*t about a new member who wants to get going on this because he knows he already needs the patience! All im trying to do is get help on this forum and making sure my shots are alright to be uploaded as rp material. I did not think that New members on this forum who want help on his/her new Nikon are being treated like sh*t. So if your saying im the troll and not anyone else then dont! It just makes things alot worse. With all do respect can you stop being a jerk?

Thanks

Mike
I think it's time you got a timeout, Mike. Your immature comments are beginning to convince me that my time and effort in giving you a legit answer and my honest opinion was simply, not worth it.

I think our time and effort is something you should earn. I hardly find it right that we should give you legit advice when you upload 10 photos of the same, cut off cab car and act more immatue than my 10 year old sister.

Chase
Click here to view my photos at Railpictures.Net
SLR Night Photography Tutorial | Railpictures.Net Beginners Guide