View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 04:15 AM   #53
coborn35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kilroy View Post
Oh come on. It was just a fun little post to show some of what we get to deal with that you don't normally get to see. And, you know what, sometimes people need to be called out publicly. It happens to us every day on here.

BTW, Chase and I are friends; he knows what my "motives" were.
Fair enough I was just thinking aloud I guess. I just think some people could get discouraged easily, you know? I do understand all the crap you guys see though, believe me. I know you both are very busy, but what about setting up a suggestion thread where everyone can make suggestions, to be taken with a grain of salt, and maybe you guys can review them and possibly make changes if you feel necessary. Feedback/criticism never hurt right?
I personally have had a problem with those trying to tell us to turn railroad photography into an "art form." It's fine for them to do so, I welcome it in fact, but what I do have a problem with is that the practitioners of the more "arty" shots, I have found, tend to look down their nose's at others who are shooting more "mundane" shots.
Railroad photography is what you make of it, but one way is not "better" than another, IMHO. Unless you have a pole right thought the nose of the engine! -SG

Last edited by coborn35; 11-30-2010 at 04:18 AM.
coborn35 is offline   Reply With Quote