Old 09-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #26
asis80

Send a message via AIM to asis80

From the grammar god himself:

lol you de-friended me? I always knew you had the mind of a child but this takes the cake. I have to admit, I'm somewhat sad. Whenever I was having a rough day, I could just look at your profile and your retarded numerous updates. I mean seriously, you have absolutely no redeeming qualities; you're fat, you're dumb, you're poor, you're stuck in a dead end job. Lol, its almost unbelievable! Your pathetic life was always good for a cheer up.

-John Ireland

Thanks man, made my day. You are the best.

Ben
Old 09-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #27
jack2287

Like I said, guy's a douchebag. Because it really matters if you're friends with someone on facebook or MySpace. Heaven forbid you actually have real friends that you could poke in real life.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #28
jdirelan87

Quote:
Originally Posted by asis80 View Post
From the grammar god himself:

lol you de-friended me? I always knew you had the mind of a child but this takes the cake. I have to admit, I'm somewhat sad. Whenever I was having a rough day, I could just look at your profile and your retarded numerous updates. I mean seriously, you have absolutely no redeeming qualities; you're fat, you're dumb, you're poor, you're stuck in a dead end job. Lol, its almost unbelievable! Your pathetic life was always good for a cheer up.

-John Ireland

Thanks man, made my day. You are the best.

Ben
1) At least I'm willing to tell you what I think about you to your face instead of talking behind the back, unlike you.

2) At least I have the sense of mind to keep our personal feud off the forums.

3) You are fat, you are dumb, you are poor, you are stuck in a dead end job.

4) God has a capital 'G.'
Old 09-22-2009, 11:18 PM   #29
jack2287

Fighting with someone on the Internet is like a Catholic dude masturbating. Sure, it's fun. But what's the point?
Old 09-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #30
jdirelan87

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack2287 View Post
Fighting with someone on the Internet is like a Catholic dude masturbating. Sure, it's fun. But what's the point?
Well, I can see you are going to be a great addition to the forums pitching gems like that You come out hiding for the first time to jump into a flame war and you say I'm the immature one,

Think this has gone on long enough. I have no problem duking it out, but I don't see the point of wasting time of those not involved. Since the other parties involved are immature enough to post a unrelated (to the the forum topic) private message, I can't expect them to take the high route, so can I get a lock please!

Last edited by jdirelan87; 09-22-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #31
asis80

Send a message via AIM to asis80

Come out hiding, eh? Sweet usage there John!

A lock has been asked a little while ago anyways.....

Ben

Last edited by asis80; 09-22-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:59 PM   #32
jack2287

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdirelan87 View Post
Well, I can see you are going to be a great addition to the forums pitching gems like that You come out hiding for the first time to jump into a flame war and you say I'm the immature one,

Think this has gone on long enough. I have no problem duking it out, but I don't see the point of wasting time of those not involved. Since the other parties involved are immature enough to post a unrelated (to the the forum topic) private message, I can't expect them to take the high route, so can I get a lock please!
Dude, it's the INTERNET. You're from Cali, go smoke some weed and mellow yourself out.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #33
Chris Starnes
Administrator

Why can't we all just get along?

Seriously, how did a useful post turn into this? Please keep the personal issues off-forum in the future!
Closed Thread