Old 03-28-2020, 01:55 AM   #1
John Russell - NZ

Default Rejected photo database lockdown

To the site admins: Please, can we have a lock down for the rejected photo database? How about 30 or 60 days? Surely I'm not the only one frustrated seeing some great forum threads but not being able to see the subject rejected image. The short 7 day period is limiting the usefulness of this forum which I have found excellent in learning more about our hobby and what works and doesn't work here. Thanks to all you guys for your advice. I was in the habit of taking screen shots but I am now submitting images larger than the screen view will show all of. By the way, the much larger maximum image size has really enhanced this site IMO.
John Russell - NZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 01:32 PM   #2
JimThias

I agree with you, as I don't visit this forum as frequently as I used to, but I also see what I think their point of view might be. People usually want their rejections dealt with as soon as possible, and that usually happens here when one is posted. Having a rejection viewable over a longer period of time is probably not necessary in most cases, and limiting the time the rejection is viewable is probably likely reduces any storage issues.

This pretty much sums it up: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thias
JimThias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 12:37 AM   #3
bigbassloyd

I would feel like an additional 7 days would be beneficial here present day. The forum just doesn't have the participation as it used to.

Loyd L.

My personal photography site
bigbassloyd is offline   Reply With Quote