Old 07-27-2011, 04:57 AM   #76
Watain
-_-
 
Watain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiltons, Virginia, USA
Posts: 953
Send a message via MSN to Watain
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Flanary View Post
Both Eric Miller and Dan Valentine are off ObsCar, so it's a much more pleasant experience. As someone noted, there was almost unanimous praise for Chase's photography.

The thing that really irked many us was the idea of Valentine going off the way he did on a 16-year old. That's really sick. In all seriousness, he needs help. For some odd reason, RP.net torments his soul, and he just can't help himself, so he slings feces like a distraught monkey. He must be a very lonely person.

Good, bad or indifferent, RP.net couldn't possibly be that important to anyone.
I may have to revisit ObsCar again then.... I agree, Dan does need help. Also good to see you posting in the forums again Ron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy12n View Post
I have to wonder what the guy is like in real life. So much hate.
Maybe all of his hate is centered around RP?
Watain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:44 PM   #77
Carl Becker
Senior Member
 
Carl Becker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watain View Post
Maybe all of his hate is centered around RP?
Something tells me that if RP brings out as much hate as it does, that it wouldn't take much from anything else to do the same.

Seriously, at that stage, what is the point...
__________________
- My photos at RailPictures.net
- My videos at Rail-Videos.net
Carl Becker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #78
Holloran Grade
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In the California Republic
Posts: 2,774
Talking Troy can't BS that well - or at least that long.

Bummer, I am a little late to the maelstrom.

Suffice it to say I spent a week in the Feather River Canyon and didn't bother to watch or photograph a single train.

I was busy engaging in another activity that I also enjoy.

Horsing Around - or How I Spent my Summer Vacation


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freericks View Post
Over five hours and no one has identified the speech Troy was riffing on?
Your really funny.

I caught the verbage of the ripped speech and the alleged author, but the whole deal about leg pissing makes me want to find that ring worm picture again.

Now figure this one out.

Name:  Stewart and  Qui Gon BNSF Comment 800.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  242.1 KB

Last edited by Holloran Grade; 07-30-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Holloran Grade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:55 AM   #79
IHapsias
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Flanary View Post
Both Eric Miller and Dan Valentine are off ObsCar, so it's a much more pleasant experience. As someone noted, there was almost unanimous praise for Chase's photography.

The thing that really irked many us was the idea of Valentine going off the way he did on a 16-year old. That's really sick. In all seriousness, he needs help. For some odd reason, RP.net torments his soul, and he just can't help himself, so he slings feces like a distraught monkey. He must be a very lonely person.

Good, bad or indifferent, RP.net couldn't possibly be that important to anyone.
You should see some of the nasty replies I've gotten from him on the nsaltoonajohnstown yahoo group! I didn't know trying to give some one the heads up on something of interest makes me a glory hounding RP ass kisser.

Want to watch the rat's posts? Join in on the fun..

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/grou...oonajohnstown/

The man has cussed me out countless times in private e-mails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy12n View Post
I have to wonder what the guy is like in real life. So much hate.
To anyone's amazement, " The Rat " is a quite a nice man in person, and willing to share his knowledge of the area around him. I've met him at Cassandra twice. Wish he would just grow up on the computer. But maybe I'm preaching to the choir.

Last edited by IHapsias; 07-31-2011 at 07:57 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #80
PLEzero
Senior Member
 
PLEzero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Posts: 675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHapsias View Post

To anyone's amazement, " The Rat " is a quite a nice man in person, and willing to share his knowledge of the area around him. I've met him at Cassandra twice. Wish he would just grow up on the computer. But maybe I'm preaching to the choir.
It's easy to sling poo from the comfort of your computer chair.
__________________
Brad Morocco
Candyland, PA
My Flickr Photos
My RP.net Photos
PLEzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #81
IHapsias
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That's too true.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.