Old 03-02-2005, 10:14 PM   #1
TAMR4449

Default Photo similar to previously accepted photo?

This photo... http://www.railpictures.net/viewreject.php?id=99321 , was rejected because "Photo similar to previously accepted photo." I think they think that they accepted this one already. It has been rejected twice first for "to grainy" (softened it), then for "to dark" (lightened it). Then I got the "Photo similar to previously accepted photo." I think, they think one of the two times they rejected it they actually accepted it. I searched for other photos like that one but couldn't find any. I appealed the rejection but that was... well rejected...
TAMR4449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:43 PM   #2
SD70MAC
HOBO

Hey Ross,
What that usually means is there are alot of photos similar to that one already on railpictures. I had a shot of crossing gates coming down and it was rejected for the same reason yours was. Alot of folks on here pointed out there was alot of photos like mine already on here. And they were right so I let it go. Its a nice shot but I would just keep it in your personal collection.
SD70MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:56 PM   #3
TAMR4449

I'm not so sure about that Ryan. I've searched for other photo's like that one and I just couldn't find them. And even if there were some with the blur thing going on I've found non with that cold dark day feeling to them and non that have an old milepost marked infront of them. btw we have to get together again some time. what's your SN?
TAMR4449 is offline   Reply With Quote