Old 08-16-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
csx453

Default Banned from uploading on this Site?

I need some Help here I uploaded a photo twice that I changed, but apparently the screeners thought it was the same, so I sent a message to the administration like they told me to and they still haven't replied and it has been 3 weeks! I even wrote them twice what do I do?
csx453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:43 PM   #2
Joe the Photog

They typically would not do this for only one time. Are you sure there were not other issues and this was the straw that broke the camel's back? How many shots do you have on RP? How often were you uploading? Appealing much?
------------------------------
Edited to add: You posted this same topic in three separate forums -- the off topic forum, the digital processing forum and Site Related. I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe there were other issues more than the one time you say there was.

Last edited by Joe the Photog; 08-16-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Joe the Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #3
JRMDC

I found only two of three threads, so I responded elsewhere, essentially with the same questions as Joe's.

If your uploading etiquette has parallels your posting etiquitte - post the same thing all over the place, to heck with moderation/patience, etc., then I would not be surprised to hear you are having trouble with RP admin.

My commentaries on rail pictures are in my blog.

RP Photo Albums:
Cabooses
Engine Details
Farm and Train
Plumes!
Railroad Details
Signal Details
Switchstand Shots
JRMDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:35 AM   #4
csx453

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
They typically would not do this for only one time. Are you sure there were not other issues and this was the straw that broke the camel's back? How many shots do you have on RP? How often were you uploading? Appealing much?
------------------------------
Edited to add: You posted this same topic in three separate forums -- the off topic forum, the digital processing forum and Site Related. I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe there were other issues more than the one time you say there was.
Sorry I just wanted to get it out there. I only have one pic and it was the first time I posted the pic twice.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:36 AM   #5
csx453

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMDC View Post
I found only two of three threads, so I responded elsewhere, essentially with the same questions as Joe's.

If your uploading etiquette has parallels your posting etiquitte - post the same thing all over the place, to heck with moderation/patience, etc., then I would not be surprised to hear you are having trouble with RP admin.
Yes I know I am sorry I just wanted to get it out there let me get rid of the other ones.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #6
troy12n
Banned

Why did you post this in every forum? If they arent reading it, they arent riding it.
troy12n is offline   Reply With Quote