Old 09-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
WMHeilman

Default Newest Photo Album

So I see somebody named "Poopy Butthole" made a new album called "The fact that this made RP, makes me want to chop my dick off."

Mildly entertaining... See here: http://www.railpictures.net/photo/451915
WMHeilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
Freericks
Met Fan

Wrong link.
Freericks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:33 PM   #3
JRMDC

Charles, the link to the album is at the bottom of the linked shot; the album creator finds that shot unworthy.

The actual album is here: http://www.railpictures.net/album/1341/

My commentaries on rail pictures are in my blog.

RP Photo Albums:
Cabooses
Engine Details
Farm and Train
Plumes!
Railroad Details
Signal Details
Switchstand Shots
JRMDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #4
WMHeilman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freericks View Post
Wrong link.
No, that's the link I intended.
WMHeilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #5
Freericks
Met Fan

Looks like the album was removed.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #6
jac_murphy

http://www.railpictures.net/album/1352/

http://www.railpictures.net/album/1351/

Still around, for now...

-Jacques
jac_murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
Freericks
Met Fan

If whoever is creating those albums wanted them to last longer than a couple hours, they should use album names that won't be deleted, and raise their critism in a less incidiary manner.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:36 PM   #8
troy12n
Banned

Slutty llama anal rape?

Quick, someone put "the paper" in there!
troy12n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:04 PM   #9
Cameron A. Photography

Send a message via MSN to Cameron A. Photography

Morbidly fascinating!!

-Cam

The RP
The Flickr
Cameron A. Photography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:08 AM   #10
JMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy12n View Post
Slutty llama anal rape?

Quick, someone put "the paper" in there!
That's awesome.

Someone is apparently very passionate about photo critiquing.
JMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:12 AM   #11
CSX1702

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMC View Post
That's awesome.

Someone is apparently very passionate about photo critiquing.
"You know who?"

Flickr

Out Of Place Album
CSX1702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:38 AM   #12
Kyle Korienek

Pinnacle of my photography: having three of my photos added to "Slutty Llama Anal Rape" I feel so special that they are looking photos of mine and others that came before they were thought of...

LOL, glad to see RP Critiques butthurts are generating views for me and generating revenue for RP by clicking on the photos...

My RP Photos

Flickr! New & Improved!

Me In A Speedo

"I don't do this to make money or to please anyone, you people are too difficult to please and too cheap to buy my crap."

Last edited by Kyle Korienek; 09-21-2013 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Gotta keep trolling the trolls...
Kyle Korienek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #13
Insert_Name_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMHeilman View Post
So I see somebody named "Poopy Butthole" made a new album called "The fact that this made RP, makes me want to chop my dick off."

Mildly entertaining... See here: http://www.railpictures.net/photo/451915
Boy...just when I thought the immaturity level of some people in this hobby couldn't get any lower. (in referral to whoever created that album.)
Old 09-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #14
Kyle Korienek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insert_Name_Here View Post
Boy...just when I thought the immaturity level of some people in this hobby couldn't get any lower. (in referral to whoever created that album.)
I think the part that always makes me just a little curious: they call out our photos, but we never see any of their photos, ever. If we suck so much, then show us why you think that you are so much better. Actually scratch that, it doesn't matter, if you like your photos, that should be all that matters, not what a group of 7 screeners and a pair of admins running a website think, if your life revolves around the approval of them, then you should not look at this site. Not that I hate RP, I really like RP, I like the idea that photos are selected based on guidelines and allows people to see great photography of trains and not have to search through thousands of mediocre photographs of great trains or bland common power wedgie trains. I'll admit, I have bland wedgies on here, but they are technically well done, and for RP, that is acceptable according to longstanding traditional standards. I like to see creativity, I like to see when the paradigm can be broken and rebuilt, I like that. Some people can't handle that at all, and all I have to say is guess what: its just train pictures, get over it, its about having fun, and the fact that people take it so seriously makes me realize that some people do not enjoy watching, they are only concerned about getting "the shot", and they are totally missing the point of this hobby, and they should look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves "what am I doing?" The sun will rise tomorrow, the world will not end, enjoy the moment of the train and take the criticism with a grain of salt and use it to better yourself, or move on if you cannot, there are several great places to share your photos, yes, this is the premier site on the net, but should your life revolve around a website and whether your photos make the grade on here and whether some photos on here should not? Were all entitled to an opinion, but sometimes, some people just take it way too far...

Just my two cents, I'll get off my soap box...

My RP Photos

Flickr! New & Improved!

Me In A Speedo

"I don't do this to make money or to please anyone, you people are too difficult to please and too cheap to buy my crap."

Last edited by Kyle Korienek; 09-22-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #15
troy12n
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Korienek View Post
I think the part that always makes me just a little curious: they call out our photos, but we never see any of their photos, ever. If we suck so much, then show us why you think that you are so much better. Actually scratch that, it doesn't matter, if you like your photos, that should be all that matters, not what a group of 7 screeners and a pair of admins running a website think, if your life revolves around the approval of them, then you should not look at this site. Not that I hate RP, I really like RP, I like the idea that photos are selected based on guidelines and allows people to see great photography of trains and not have to search through thousands of mediocre photographs of great trains or bland common power wedgie trains. I'll admit, I have bland wedgies on here, but they are technically well done, and for RP, that is acceptable according to longstanding traditional standards. I like to see creativity, I like to see when the paradigm can be broken and rebuilt, I like that. Some people can't handle that at all, and all I have to say is guess what: its just train pictures, get over it, its about having fun, and the fact that people take it so seriously makes me realize that some people do not enjoy watching, they are only concerned about getting "the shot", and they are totally missing the point of this hobby, and they should look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves "what am I doing?" The sun will rise tomorrow, the world will not end, enjoy the moment of the train and take the criticism with a grain of salt and use it to better yourself, or move on if you cannot, there are several great places to share your photos, yes, this is the premier site on the net, but should your life revolve around a website and whether your photos make the grade on here and whether some photos on here should not? Were all entitled to an opinion, but sometimes, some people just take it way too far...

If it is Danny, just join one of his yahoo groups and you will get to see all his junk in all it's glory.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #16
Holloran Grade
Banned

Talking

Quote:
If it is Danny, just join one of his yahoo groups and you will get to see all his junk in all it's glory.
It is not Daniel's style.

I would predict it is one of the 15 year old haters from the Facebook group I linked to a while back.

Personally, I don't care and am bumed that none of mine are worthy of a llama anal rape from Mr. Poopy butthole.
Holloran Grade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #17
Insert_Name_Here

Quote:

Not sure if this is directed at me or not.

Also, FWIW, this isn't Dan V.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #18
troy12n
Banned

If I can remember to do it, I am going to name my fantasy football team "Slutty Llama Anal Rape" next year. Previous team names include "Ron Mexico's pitbulls", "Rapistbergers", and currently "Carlos Danger", so it fits.

Last edited by troy12n; 09-22-2013 at 11:38 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:56 PM   #19
Insert_Name_Here

Quote:
If I can remember to do it, I am going to name my fantasy football team "Slutty Llama Anal Rape" next year. Previous team names include "Ron Mexico's pitbulls", "Rapistbergers", and currently "Carlos Danger", so it fits.
No Sandusky Pounders?
Old 09-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #20
JimThias

Quote:
No Sandusky Pounders?
Sandusky Slappers is more like it.

JimThias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #21
JMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloran Grade View Post
Personally, I don't care and am bummed that none of mine are worthy of a llama anal rape from Mr. Poopy butthole.
As am I.

As I'll never attain membership in the DV Elite club, maybe there's hope for me here.
JMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:29 AM   #22
Kyle Korienek

Quote:
Not sure if this is directed at me or not.

Also, FWIW, this isn't Dan V.
It's not, I'm just expanding on your thought and soapboxing my own, I think it's crazy the way people take this site. Dammit, they're just train pictures...

My RP Photos

Flickr! New & Improved!

Me In A Speedo

Old 09-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #23
Insert_Name_Here

Quote:
It's not, I'm just expanding on your thought and soapboxing my own, I think it's crazy the way people take this site. Dammit, they're just train pictures...
"railfanning is a serious business"

Last edited by Insert_Name_Here; 09-24-2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Sandusky Anally Raping Mark Zuckerburg
Insert_Name_Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #24
Kyle Korienek

Quote:
"railfanning is a serious business"
Laverne Andreessen would have loved reading this and seeing all the butthurts that are prominent right now...

My RP Photos

Flickr! New & Improved!

Me In A Speedo

Old 09-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #25
Holloran Grade
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
......... FWIW, this isn't Dan V.
No, your not.

Dan has a certain style of reoccurring themes and platitudes that he adheres to in a conversation (a pattern if you will) as do most people who are mentally ill.

I have not seen that pattern.
Holloran Grade is offline   Reply With Quote