Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Minus the nail paint, it looks a lot like Billy Idol
It's a nice day for a WHITE WEDDING...
Old 12-29-2010, 11:24 PM   #104
John Ryan

Send a message via AIM to John Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblaz View Post
Uh oh, the forum police are here. Better do as you're told.

- Chris
The forum police are not here yet. Remember ... someone casting stones is still living in a glass house.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:36 PM   #105
bigbassloyd

So I guess I'll have to keep checking this thread for the dramatic conclusion of "Casting Stones From a Glass House"...

Loyd L.

My personal photography site
Old 12-30-2010, 12:39 AM   #106
lock4244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Minus the nail paint, it looks a lot like Billy Idol
Heh, saw him in concert a few months ago... the purse and boobs are also not Billy Idol accurate, but the leathered looking skin sure is.

Insert witty comment here

Hot girl on girl action here!

More Pics Here
Old 12-30-2010, 12:48 AM   #107
Freericks
Met Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
The forum police are not here yet. Remember ... someone casting stones is still living in a glass house.
Man, John... you could write those promos for the 11:00 news...

"It can kill you in an instant, and it's in your refrigerator now... find out what it is at 11:00..." then, finally, at 11:34, they tell you.

Geez, I hope it's not me... that would really suck... but I don't think I had posted yet when this started.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:39 AM   #108
Joe the Photog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freericks View Post
Man, John... you could write those promos for the 11:00 news...

"It can kill you in an instant, and it's in your refrigerator now... find out what it is at 11:00..." then, finally, at 11:34, they tell you.
And they also tell you that the chances of whatever it is actually killing you are less than of you getting struck by lightning. Twice.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:11 AM   #109
WisconsinCentral

This thread is a lovely triple threat! Daniel wont be mature about his actions, and probably wont ask the admins to take his shots down because then his view count will take a hit (UH OH!!!), The female godzilla/Billy Idol/Freerick's former squeeze, and John's stone throwing verdict that no doubt will remain a mystery.

Can Godzilla be holding an SD60 in one hand and a ban hammer in the other? If not Im sure www.godzillapictures.net would be interested regardless.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:21 AM   #110
John Ryan

Send a message via AIM to John Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinCentral View Post
John's stone throwing verdict that no doubt will remain a mystery.
Someone has a horrendously photoshopped photo on the site, where something got added in an effort to get around a common rejection reason. Sort of like exactly what happened in this thread.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:24 AM   #111
Soo 6060
EMD > GE

Quote:
This thread is a lovely triple threat! Daniel wont be mature about his actions, and probably wont ask the admins to take his shots down because then his view count will take a hit (UH OH!!!)
Already contacted them, so shutup. That was an extremly unwated, rediculous comment.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:30 AM   #112
Freericks
Met Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
Someone has a horrendously photoshopped photo on the site, where something got added in an effort to get around a common rejection reason. Sort of like exactly what happened in this thread.
And you're going to make us search? Aaarrrggghhh...

You are good, Mr. Ryan... very good.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:24 AM   #113
JimThias

Quote:
This thread is a lovely triple threat! Daniel wont be mature about his actions, and probably wont ask the admins to take his shots down because then his view count will take a hit (UH OH!!!), The female godzilla/Billy Idol/Freerick's former squeeze, and John's stone throwing verdict that no doubt will remain a mystery.
What this thread NOW needs is a billboard added to the mix...

Image © Kevin The Krazy 1
PhotoID: 349904
Photograph © Kevin The Krazy 1

This pretty much sums it up: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thias
Old 12-30-2010, 03:34 AM   #114
Chase55671
RailPictures.Net Crew

Send a message via AIM to Chase55671 Send a message via MSN to Chase55671

Quote:
Uh oh, the forum police are here. Better do as you're told.

- Chris
Couldn't agree more..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soo 6060 View Post
Already contacted them, so shutup. That was an extremly unwated, rediculous comment.
Talking about shut up.. I'm getting tired of seeing you pride yourself over your advanced english class, when you make grammar errors constantly.. You make yourself as well as your public school system sound like a joke..

You're something else, too.. You come on here originally with an immature attitude, come back (after you said you never would) and you still continue to act like a complete dumbass.. You have 35+ photos in the DB (with nearly 20 of them from the same location).. You return to the forums with a hint of an ego, then you pull the stunt of uploading fake snow..

I think RP needs to give you the plaque of stupidity.. It can be proudly displayed on the wall, right beside Mike B. and Daniel Valentine.

Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimThias View Post
What this thread NOW needs is a billboard added to the mix...

Image © Kevin The Krazy 1
PhotoID: 349904
Photograph © Kevin The Krazy 1

Different shot, sure, but not sure if it's an RP shot..

Meanwhile, RP rejected my photo of the cover of February's issue of Trains Magazine... Darn...

Chase
Click here to view my photos at Railpictures.Net
SLR Night Photography Tutorial | Railpictures.Net Beginners Guide
Old 12-30-2010, 03:48 AM   #115
cblaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase55671 View Post
Talking about shut up.. I'm getting tired of seeing you pride yourself over your advanced english class, when you make grammar errors constantly.. You make yourself as well as your public school system sound like a joke..
Nice dig at public schools. Guess anyone who wasn't home-schooled is below you, huh? You're more mature than this, don't stoop to his level.

Quote:
You're something else, too.. You come on here originally with an immature attitude, come back (after you said you never would) and you still continue to act like a complete dumbass.. You have 35+ photos in the DB (with nearly 20 of them from the same location).. You return to the forums with a hint of an ego, then you pull the stunt of uploading fake snow..
Now, this I applaud.

Quote:
I think RP needs to give you the plaque of stupidity.. It can be proudly displayed on the wall, right beside Mike B. and Daniel Valentine.
And then you put your foot in your mouth again. Mike B. might not have used a PC approach when dealing with people, but he was honest and could run rings around most of the photographers/posters on this forum now. Like someone said recently, you hated him for the way he critiqued your stuff, but it was always good advice. The plaque of stupidity crack was uncalled for from someone who wasn't here during most of Mike B.'s time on the forums.

- Chris
Old 12-30-2010, 03:50 AM   #116
Soo 6060
EMD > GE

Default Railpictures.net does not want to see good power on trains.

Quote:
Talking about shut up..

...and to that, I tip my hat to you, bravo. I guess we know why the world hates Railfans. I think this thread should've been over a loooong time ago. No-one should've chimed in this much. I added fake snow, got caught, we've come to the conclusion that I'm retarded and cannot handle a public forum where 15 year olds act like adults and talk down on someone nearly their own age. Give it up now.

Quote:
I'm getting tired of seeing you pride yourself over your advanced english class, when you make grammar errors constantly..
So, when was the last time I used that one as a defense?

Last edited by Soo 6060; 12-30-2010 at 03:53 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:58 AM   #117
Soo 6060
EMD > GE

Perhaps this guy is right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieSystem View Post
Pardon me? I guess what Ive heard about the forum is also pretty accurate. put down the coffee and relax a little huh?
Old 12-30-2010, 04:00 AM   #118
Chase55671
RailPictures.Net Crew

Quote:
Nice dig at public schools. Guess anyone who wasn't home-schooled is below you, huh? You're more mature than this, don't stoop to his level.

Now, this I applaud.

And then you put your foot in your mouth again. Mike B. might not have used a PC approach when dealing with people, but he was honest and could run rings around most of the photographers/posters on this forum now. Like someone said recently, you hated him for the way he critiqued your stuff, but it was always good advice. The plaque of stupidity crack was uncalled for from someone who wasn't here during most of Mike B.'s time on the forums.

- Chris
Chris,

As others have said, the internet is subtle and I think you misread my first paragraph. I certainly don't think because of my homeschooling, it makes me better than anyone else, and I concur with you in that my first sentence might of been too harsh, perhaps even hypocritical of what others say about me..

I just have a problem with people who strive on their intelligence, when they don't express any form of intelligence on the forums.. Sort of makes me scratch my head..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soo 6060 View Post
...and to that, I tip my hat to you, bravo. I guess we know why the world hates Railfans. I think this thread should've been over a loooong time ago. No-one should've chimed in this much. I added fake snow, got caught, we've come to the conclusion that I'm retarded and cannot handle a public forum where 15 year olds act like adults and talk down on someone nearly their own age. Give it up now.

So, when was the last time I used that one as a defense?
I hardly find your first sentence to be correct in addition to the sub post you placed in your most recent forum submission. Not sure of the relevance they serve to this thread.

No one should've chimed in this much? You photoshopped a series of images, but don't want people to criticize you for doing so? Hardly seems fair for others who are given a rough time for submitting PS'ed photos.. Besides, you knew it was wrong, but still want others to keep quiet? Don't quite agree with that logic.

And what's wrong with a 15 yr. old acting like an adult? Having trouble understanding that logic as well.

Chase
Old 12-30-2010, 04:13 AM   #119
Freericks
Met Fan

"They keep pulling me back in.."

Quote:
I just have a problem with people who strive on their intelligence, when they don't express any form of intelligence on the forums.. Sort of makes me scratch my head..
Um... what? (Frankly, I'd never call you out on this, but to mock someone's grammar and then come up with a completely nonsensical sentence like this is pretty funny).

Quote:
Well said, Chris... I mean, not nearly as good as the Bill Belichick line, but honestly, we both know that neither you, nor any of us will ever top that one.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:23 AM   #120
Mgoldman

This thread started out OK but went off track fast...

/Mitch
Old 12-30-2010, 04:26 AM   #121
Soo 6060
EMD > GE

Well, I'm just going to leave. Many people enjoy my shots, and I do not need railpictures.net to display them.

BTW, You know why I added fake snow to alot of my shots?

BECAUSE RAILPICTURES.NET DOES NOT WANT TO SEE GOOD POWER, SUCH AS STLH UNITS, SP UNITS, SD40-2S, SD60S, BUT THEY WILL TAKE A CLOUDY SHOT OF A GE WIDECAB!!!

I do appreciate the help that the few of you have attempted to offer me, as well as the forum help that has greatly improved my shots over the last few years.

I do not need this shit being pulled up when I persue my railroad career, (it can be found with a simple Google search) so it's best to just stop here.

Quote me on anything I said here, but I can assure you that I will not see it.

Have a happy new year.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:29 AM   #122
Chase55671
RailPictures.Net Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freericks View Post
"They keep pulling me back in.."

Um... what? (Frankly, I'd never call you out on this, but to mock someone's grammar and then come up with a completely nonsensical sentence like this is pretty funny).
What don't you understand? Daniel often mentions he is active in an advanced English class, yet when he comes here, he seems to act completely different..

Chase
Old 12-30-2010, 04:32 AM   #123
stlgevo51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soo6060
BECAUSE RAILPICTURES.NET DOES NOT WANT TO SEE GOOD POWER, SUCH AS STLH UNITS, SP UNITS, SD40-2S, SD60S, BUT THEY WILL TAKE A CLOUDY SHOT OF A GE WIDECAB!!!
Actually they do want to see good power, just with good lighting conditions. And is this "GE widecab" that you mentioned the same one that Troy will not let go?
Youtube Videos
Old 12-30-2010, 04:35 AM   #124
Soo 6060
EMD > GE

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlgevo51 View Post
Actually they do want to see good power, just with good lighting conditions. And is this "GE widecab" that you mentioned the same one that Troy will not let go?
No. We need more shots like that in this database. Someone (you?) mentioned that this is a railfan site, and we want to see warbonetts and planes.

BTW the only reason I answered that was because I like you. anyway, this is my last post (boy, I hope) so...........have fun with your GE widecabs.

Last edited by Soo 6060; 12-30-2010 at 04:39 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:38 AM   #125
stlgevo51

I never responded to that discussion. If I'm wrong, please bring that to my attention.
Youtube Videos
Closed Thread