Old 11-21-2011, 02:08 AM   #1
BenEPhoto

Default Gah, I suck....

Daniel Valentine called me a Chase Gunnoe ass kisser. Dang it, I must really suck to get blocked off his little Facebook group..... Does this mean I can get my DV Elite thumbnail photo now?

I shoot other things more than I shoot trains.....
BenEPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:22 AM   #2
troy12n
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenEPhoto View Post
Daniel Valentine called me a Chase Gunnoe ass kisser. Dang it, I must really suck to get blocked off his little Facebook group..... Does this mean I can get my DV Elite thumbnail photo now?
Absolutely... welcome brother. Wear it with pride!
troy12n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:26 AM   #3
Freericks
Met Fan

Blathering box boys are not known for having a thick epidermis.
Freericks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:45 AM   #4
BenEPhoto

I just couldn't sit around watching an adult personally attack a 16 year old anymore. If you hate this site, so be it, leave it at that. But dont start taking photos off some kids facebook page and posting them with cutelines that are just attacking him. Just my humble opinion.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:46 AM   #5
IHapsias

Quote:
Come, Quick! We Must Party! Join the family my friend
Old 11-21-2011, 02:53 AM   #6
Freericks
Met Fan

Ben,

You hit on the point that is the most disturbing to me as a father. Any adult who doesn't see the unethical and immoral nature of a grown man attacking a teen is blind.

CF
Old 11-21-2011, 02:57 AM   #7
BenEPhoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freericks View Post
Ben,

You hit on the point that is the most disturbing to me as a father. Any adult who doesn't see the unethical and immoral nature of a grown man attacking a teen is blind.

CF
Exactly. I'm only 20 and I see how wrong it is.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:58 AM   #8
IHapsias

Quote:
Exactly. I'm only 20 and I see how wrong it is.
Add me at 16 to the list
Old 11-21-2011, 03:01 AM   #9
Holloran Grade
Banned

Lightbulb Dan, you have disappointed me so......

Quote:
I am thinking about starting an FB page called "Why Daniel Valentine is a Nut Job" - want to join?

And - I know someone who got banned last week too.

I don't know why anyone takes that page seriously, it is basically Dan's rant and if you don't agree, or question his logic (and plenty of people do) then he bans you just like most every other rail related Internet Site has banned him.

Dan is the Taiban of rail related web sites - and he is mentally ill.

I don't know why anyone pays attention to anything he says, since he is like the homeless guy in the park screaming a pigeons.

On an unrelated note:

Hey Dan, how did you like my picture of the palm tree coming out of the stack of the steam engine?

I shot that for you, and you didn't even read the title - I was crushed.

You are a big disappointment as an adversary I must say.

If you are going to be my muse, you must try harder.
Holloran Grade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:10 AM   #10
BenEPhoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloran Grade View Post
I am thinking about starting an FB page called "Why Daniel Valentine is a Nut Job" - want to join?
I'm gonna pass on that.

Old 11-21-2011, 03:16 AM   #11
Ron Flanary

Quote:
You, my good man, can get a DV Elite lapel pin with two oak leaf clusters.

Valentine suffers from a form of antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). It starts in childhood. The condition is marked by a pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others, characterized by irritability, aggressiveness, and a total lack of remorse.

Oh crap....wait!....that's ME!!!

Never mind....
Ron Flanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:18 AM   #12
BenEPhoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Flanary View Post

Valentine suffers from a form of antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). It starts in childhood. The condition is marked by a pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others, characterized by irritability, aggressiveness, and a total lack of remorse.

Never mind....
Yea he quoted you about being done on here. You need a pin too!

Old 11-21-2011, 03:21 AM   #13
BenEPhoto

Here is my original post that got me banned if you was curious to see it.

"RP rejected my picture. I checked my pulse, and I'm still alive! Who would have thought you could live without RP! Maybe you should try it sometime instead of worrying about what other people do on there. You sir need to grow up. You'll probably remove this too, but who care. I havn't posted on RP in years, and I dont care to post anymore on there. Just your constent picking on a 16 year old kid, its just plain childish. Get over yourself and move on! If you are any sort of adult you would. Go ahead and block me from the group rip my photos apart with your comments. I dont care, because at the end of the day my railroad photography isnt what I make a living on and I do it for fun. Maybe you should do the same."

Old 11-21-2011, 03:25 AM   #14
Freericks
Met Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Flanary View Post

Never mind....

Ah Psych 101 itus.... we all suffered from it (every abnormality you learned about, you thought, "wait, I have that..."
Old 11-21-2011, 03:45 AM   #15
Holloran Grade
Banned

Lightbulb The Real Reason for His Malfunction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freericks View Post
Ah Psych 101 itus.... we all suffered from it (every abnormality you learned about, you thought, "wait, I have that..."

No, it is quite clear that Daniel was sodomized often and that is the reason he is so angry at others.

Further, the content and direction of his irrational rantings are evidence of extensive organic brain damage, probably a side effect of his electroshock therapy at the metal institution where he spent his early years as a child.

Were he to seek professional help for his metal condition, perhaps he might be able to function normally in society, but it is doubtful.

People like Daniel are too far gone to ever be able to form normal friendships, or be able to interact with adults in a normal social setting.

On the contrary, individuals suffering from these types of delusions are hostile towards authority, and fail to form lasting and meaningful relations with people of their own age group.

Moreover, patients suffering from a condition such as Daniel's, present as adults that are fixated on younger individuals who are unable, or unwilling to interact on the same social level as the perpetrator, and the resultant behavior results in bullying of the younger, less experienced individual.

These individuals (the patients) do not normally respond well to treatment or medication in the normal fashion, and must be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Preferably by isolation on an island or penal institution.

Last edited by Holloran Grade; 11-21-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:02 PM   #16
jdirelan87

Went half way around the world in seven months, come back and people are still talking about Dan Valentine... let it go already.
jdirelan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:10 PM   #17
Joe the Photog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdirelan87 View Post
Went half way around the world in seven months, come back and people are still talking about Dan Valentine... let it go already.
Great. More forum policing going on. I'm sorry someone forced you to look at this thread.

Old 11-21-2011, 12:59 PM   #18
troy12n
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloran Grade View Post
No, it is quite clear that Daniel was sodomized often as a child and that is the reason he is so angry at others.
Did he ever spend any time in State College, PA?
troy12n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #19
WMHeilman

Valentine deserves no attention from any of us. He's insignificant.

That being said, he's called me plenty of names and dished out some threats to me over the last couple of years. I'd like to see how he responds to my presence in person though..
WMHeilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #20
Freericks
Met Fan

Actually, John's right... and I say this as a habitual repeat offender... shame on me. Any mention that goes to DV makes him happy, no matter what it is, no matter how negative.

Continuing is pointless.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #21
Rich K

Geez! I just discovered this guy even dogged me a while back, a harmless 61 year old wedgie shooter. I'm so proud!

Webmaster of The Railfan Gallery

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.net
Rich K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #22
BenEPhoto

Yea, I just had to rant about it. Just the fact that some 61 year old man can personally attack a 16 year old boy, regardless of his position of power on this website it just really annoys me. Bullying = Bad. Regardless weither it bothers Chase or not, it bothered me and I couldnt sit and not atleast say something about it anymore.

Old 11-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #23
Rich K

Quote:
Yea, I just had to rant about it. Just the fact that some 61 year old man can personally attack a 16 year old boy, regardless of his position of power on this website it just really annoys me. Bullying = Bad. Regardless weither it bothers Chase or not, it bothered me and I couldnt sit and not atleast say something about it anymore.
Ummm. I am the 61 year old man referred to in my post, and I have not bullied anyone. I think you misunderstood my comment.

Webmaster of The Railfan Gallery

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.net
Rich K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #24
KevinM

Quote:
I'm with you on the topic of bullying, Ben. I have a pretty low tolerance for anyone who has nothing better to do than spend his time trying to make someone else's life miserable, regardless of the age on either end.

That said, "cyber bullying" is different from what we might have seen as kids in school. In that situation, there was no getting away from the bully. The victim could not just stop going to school. In the case of this internet crap, there is a simple solution. Turn the damn computer off!!! In the case of on-line torment, the victim gives his/her permission for it to happen by reading the e-mails and visiting the websites on which it occurs. It's a bit like banging one's head against the wall. If it hurts, then stop doing it.

There are lots of ways to amuse one's self and socialize without computers. Heck, I grew up in the 60s and 70s. Personal computers, calculators, cell phones and DSLRs were not even invented yet. I know it sounds like a novel concept to the youngsters here, but you can actually live without all of the electronic crap!

My RP stuff is here.

Link to my Flickr Albums. Lots of Steam Railroad stuff there from all over the US.
KevinM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #25
Holloran Grade
Banned

Lightbulb The Rants of an Idiot.

It is the classic be a jerk and then play the victim mentality.

Daniel Valentine
http://forums.railpictures.net/showthread.php?t=14606

Here we go again! Why must I always be the topic of discussion at RP??

This is what RP is all about. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK.

What I like the most is that 3 yrs ago Chase Gunnoe was 15. Now he is 16??? ROFLMAO!!!!
Gah, I suck.... - RailPictures.Net Forums
forums.railpictures.net
Gah, I suck.... Railroad Photography Forum
Share 8 hours ago

Daniel Valentine This is what I like most about RP. They post guidelines, but do not follow them. This is straight off their website....

"you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

But, if you attack someone who sez nay about RP, I guess it is OK. Rules mean nothing.
7 hours ago
Daniel Valentine Wyatt Heilman posts another empty threat on the forums.

"I'd like to see how he responds to my presence in person though.."
4 hours ago