Go Back   RailPictures.Net Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: aab1973
Forum: Railroad Photography Forum 04-27-2005, 09:45 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,151
Posted By aab1973
Trestle pic question for anyone!!!!!!

I would like to know what the inside rail on some railroad trestles is used for, and what it is called. I have attached an example pic of this phenomenon. I have always wanted to know. Can you help...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.