Posted by on August 11, 2006 
Great shot!
Posted by mohamed on August 11, 2006 
Great shot Andrew. You got my vote in nominations.
Posted by Michael F. Allen on August 11, 2006 
Nice shot, Andrew! It looks like Chris got you inspired!
Posted by Dean Kaplan on August 11, 2006 
WOW!!! amazing shot Andrew
Posted by Andrew Blaszczyk (2) on August 11, 2006 
Thanks for the comments guys. Chris's shot was part of the inspiration, but I have been trying a shot similar to this in Amsterdam, NY for years and have never gotten it right. The conditions in the valley at Landgraff were perfect, very hazy and dark.
Posted by Christine Sweetnam on August 11, 2006 
Great shot Andrew, Now if I could only get a couple of those headlights for my car.
Posted by CJ on August 12, 2006 
Nicely done. I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or so they say.
Posted by Kurt Wayne on August 12, 2006 
When will they be replacing those? Add my "great shot" compliment...you can FEEL that image as well as see it.
Posted by Ryan Parent on August 21, 2006 
Nice one, Andrew. Congrats on PC.
Posted by Bob Avery on August 21, 2006 
Tremendous - one can hear the oncoming train!
Posted by Mitch Goldman on August 21, 2006 
Andrew's been working on the railroad(s), all the live long night(s)...... Click Here to view a similar photo at the Rochelle Diamonds from '(2) taken in June of 2005. Nice job Andrew, aka '(2). Similar to Chris's earlier photo but with it's own unique feel.
Posted by Steve Schmollinger on August 22, 2006 
Andrew, Beautiful use of available light. I love the light of the signals showing, as well as their silhouette, which means you began the exposure before the train showed up. Also, very nice and subtle light gradations among the trees at the left of the image. Very, very nice. --Steve Schmollinger
Posted by Elrond Lawrence on August 24, 2006 
Andrew, what a stunning shot! Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing it.
Posted by Alex L. Moss on August 24, 2006 
WOW!!! Nice Shot Andrew This Is A GREAT SHOT
Posted by - on July 11, 2008 
Into the mist.... this is an incredible catch Andrew. This just goes to show the benfits of shooting at night.
- Post a Comment -